Main Menu

Beastlord AA Table (Updated 12-27-2006)

Started by Soriab, January 05, 2004, 09:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soriab

Quote from: rdahl on May 19, 2005, 05:12:14 PM
Nicely done, can see the work you've put into it and makes planning AA much easier.

Change

Expansive mind says 5 more mana regen per level, it's really 1.

Updated

Soriab

Krinviscious

I love this table....huge Kudos to you for making and up-keeping it.... :-D :-D

A small request...as I have most information I need to play different classes printed out, is there a way you could provide a way to print out the chart?  :-)

TIA and keep up the wonderful job.  :-D

Edited for spelling.. :oops:
Krinviscious Clawmaster
56 Seasons of Vah Shir maiming and killing with his warder SloePoke
Tallarain Lonewolf 65th Season Storm Warden
Stavinson Phoenixsoul 54th Curate of Erollisi Marr
All on Fennin Ro

Goradana

Just hitting the preveiw buttin in firefox and it looks rdy to print.... U can alos right click and save web page as...
Save to disk and open it in MS Words or other program

hakaaba

Healthy Aura:
QuoteThis ability raises the maximum that your regeneration can be increased with items and spells by 5 points per rank.

The ability (as per the in game description) raises your natural regeneration by 1.  It doesnt do anything about the cap on regen and it actually does increase your regen (like the previous abilities)

Origin:

Technically origin doesn't send you to a "friendly city", it sends you to your "home city"  Which means if i went crazy one day and started killing shar vahl guards, it wouldn't be such a friendly city anymore, but origin would still send me there :p

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Soriab

Ok, Yes I am still alive and working on updating the AA Table again. Its going to move when I do and I am going to use some PHP to make it easier to update and deal with. Currently its one MASSIVE chunck of HTML. It was made that way to fit on the board untill it just got way too big to fit.

Icekracker

Hey Soriab, have a question for you regarding the AA site. PM me over the forums or email me at [email protected]
Icekracker - 80 Beastlord of Bertoxxulous

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1378435

Tigrah

are you going to ask if he's going to update it since the AA consolidation?
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Icekracker

nah, just need to know if im allowed to use some of his descriptions for the allakhazam wiki page for beastlords. ;)
Icekracker - 80 Beastlord of Bertoxxulous

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1378435