Main Menu

Now that we have an idea about our OoW aa's....

Started by Skratchen, September 10, 2004, 10:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bham

Quote from: KaspiDon't forget to check your AAs before you zone the first time on patch day. They have talked about refunds that might happen at that time on overpriced GoD AAs. You might end up with more banked than 30 as long as you don't zone. :)

As for me I only have 10 banked so the Paragon upgrade will be my first.

Oh No! I logged in PoK. If I had known this I would have logged in an experience zone.

Now if I get any AAs refunded Ill have to spend them on the old AAs before I zone and get a chance to ding. I assume all the Omens AAs are required level 66 or higher.

If I had logged in just a tier 1 plane I could have made 1 kill, dinged 66, spent the refunded AAs on Omen stuff and then headed to the new zones.
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Tastian

Not all of them are req 66, but most are 66+.  I don't recall any huge refunds that would cause problems for many.  Most of the GoD AA retuning will happen after omens settles a bit far as I know.

Toronado

So, if you have the last PoP gate neck with unlimited charges, how many of you think the Origin AA is worth it?

Rhaynne

QuoteI assume all the Omens AAs are required level 66 or higher.

Not everything.  The extra spell slot, for example, requires level 55.

Dummkopf

Even tho i have the binden concerentia i will get Origin as soon as i can. Its just another usefull port to have. Now i can port to bind via potions, PoK via my gate neck and then to Halas using Origin :)

Ogee

Quote from: DummkopfEven tho i have the binden concerentia i will get Origin as soon as i can.

Same here .

Vidyne

now that its out...

If i had aa banked... I would went for LR6, or spell slot or buff slot.

But I.... miscalculated my lack of playing time and OoW release... and ended up with only ONE banked aa..

The 2 bang for buck AA i see atm are SM3, and Origin.

Perfection is getting nerfed... and is looking worse and worse.

After SM3/Orig

LR6-10

HGift7-9

spell slot

buff slot

/pet disc 2

and I guess Perfection last, others were in no order.

My only real regret... is having had to drop off my play time and not have any saved up for LR6 and.. the buff slot.

Instead... I went ahead and started down the Healing Adept track.... which has seen very little fruit.... and I feel Mental Clarity > it, and certainly Weapon Affinity > it.  Stopped at HA4 and was going to bank... but didnt play hardly at all the week before discord..  was hopign to bank about 10 at least in a week... or more.  But play time got cut more than I could ever think.

So im going to 67 immediately... then grinding a few AA as i see how exp is in certain places, getting both origin and SM3... then deciding to go to 70 or stay at 67.

Soriab

I had 3 banked bought the spell gem.

Im working LVL/AA's at the same time with AAXP at 10%.

Im going to get the new Defensives and Paragon and Buff Slots then move back to buying up my Arch (22 needed to finish) and Class (30 needed to finish) and that will completly fill out Arch and Class then I will move into GoD and then OoW AA's

But I figure I will get my Top ones from OoW first like I did with GoD.

Skratchen

So far I bought:

Mnemonic Retention (extra spell gem)
1st rank Mystical Attuning (extra buff space)
1st rank Perfection of Spirit (paragon upgrade)
1st rank Fury of Magic

I still have 14 unspent aa's and am waiting to get to 70 to spend the rest.  I must admitt, I am disappointed with the performance of Perfection of Spirit.  I'm probably going to finish the rest of the levels of that AA after I've gotten everything else that I'd like.

Hey Skratchen!! How many times did slow get resisted on that last mob? Oh, three or four times...