Main Menu

Replenish Companion?

Started by Atropine_BB, September 13, 2004, 10:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atropine_BB

Reading about the new Replenish Companion AA, I am left with a question...

Is this new AA simply an upgrade to Mend Companion, or is it a separate AA?

Meaning can I get the Replenish Companion AA, and still use Mend Companion?

Having a fully "hastened" Mend Companion AA (9 min re-use) plus the Replenish Companion AA would be a great answer to the healing problem we have with a 9 second cast time pet heal.

So, can anyone answer this...

Is Replenish Companion an AA that affects Mend Companion, and simply increases it's healing ability?

Or, is Replenish Companion a completely separate AA that can be used in conjunction with Mend Companion?
Elder Atropine Invictus
Beastlord Bard Ranger || Cleric Druid

Tastian

It's an upgrade to pet mend.  Takes over for it.  HM3 still effects it and takes it down to the usual 9 min refresh.

Urim

Also a quick note, during beta i crit healed my pet for 17k+ using Replenish Companion.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Bengali

Quote from: UrimAlso a quick note, during beta i crit healed my pet for 17k+ using Replenish Companion.

I did that a couple times too, but I think it has since been changed/fixed.   I could be wrong though --- just haven't seen one of those in a while.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Xilef

Anyone knows how much more healing is done by each level of replenish companion? (without crits).

Thanks
Predator http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=132288" target="_blank">Xilef - Level 68 Feral Lord of Inner Chi
Prexus Server

Tastian

Dummkopf

With or without healing aas? With only pre-oow healing aas my normal mend companion does 2750 already.

Tastian

Without healing AAs.  3k/5k/7k base.  Yeah at 70 with AHA3 mend is 2750 base hehe.