Main Menu

AA question

Started by Akuna, October 20, 2004, 06:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akuna

Got a newbie question for you all that may have been grinded over many times but i cannot find the answer so here goes.

I 2-box a beast and a druid and my beast is nearing 51 but my druid is only 41 atm. I want to stop at 51 so i can get my druid up to 51 as well. During these levels i will be going 100% AA's for the beastlord. I will get 3 points in run3 and 3 in regen during this time but i do not want any others. The question is, if i continue to get AA's after i have 6 points spent will i be able to use any unspent AA's on level 55 AA's? Hope that makes sense...lol.

Also i heard that AA's level faster than regular exp, is there truth in this?

Thanks all.

Hereki

You can store up to 30 AAs, and spend them on anything you like, provided you are allowed to buy them at the time you choose to spend them, if you see what I mean.

At 51, one AA is about the same as getting all of level 51, which for arguments sake might take you 6-8 hours in a typical exp spot.  At 65 (with no AAs), one AA may take you 5 hours; and at 65 with 100 AAs, it might take you 2-3 hours.  An AA is always the same amount of experience, but as you level you are killing higher mobs that give more exp - but the same mobs you were killing at 51 turn light blue then green, and so give less exp.

Oneiromancer

So basically, AAs are only faster than regular experience once you are higher than 51.  ;)

The level grind slows down a lot in the 50s...your druid will catch up pretty quick I think.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired