Main Menu

So what are YOU buying tomorrow?

Started by Konji, February 10, 2004, 07:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nunyabiz

I did 3 levels of Warders Alacrity and got Feral Swipe.

Pet flurry is cool, and i probably hit Swipe as soon as it was up everytime just like kicking, raided from 6:30pm to 12Mid id have to say i must have hit at least 75-80+% of the time (mostly clicking it from the side or in back of mob) you have to be basically up the mobs arse it seems also, but was a hell of alot better than the usual you have kicked soandso for 2dam.
My average hit seemed to be in the high 200s like 250-270 and i crit'd for 511 & 509 twice, so not all that bad.

Choppin

some very early parsings lead me to thinking that Weapon Affinity raises your PPM (procs per minute) by 0.1 per level, at least thats how it looks at level 3 , about 3 dps increase with ED (+75 LT aug) / shin combo

sinister gave me a 5 dps boost (shinai offhand) against banker in katta, 15 AAs tho..
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Silresa

I'm gonna throw my opinions in here with the rest of 'em..

First off, BA lacks. 'Nuff said. ;)

Feral Swipe.. Well.. it's something different. The DPS it adds is questionable, at best, it misses alot. I agree with Mahes, though. A 30 second reuse time would make it far more viable.

Warder's Fury/Alacrity? Yay, pet AA!

Sinister Strikes is one I'll probably get soonish, but I cannot decide if I want weapon affinity or it, first. Keeping in mind I don't have any 800 proccing weapons sitting around, I may just go with Sinister.

But I got BA1, Feral Swipe, Warder's Fury 1, Warder's Alacrity 2.
http://members.cox.net/losian/newsig.gif">
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=249204">Silresa Kylong, Iksarian Feral Lady of Watchkeepers.
- And -
Jingles, the ever faithful and infamous warder companion.

GrocGatorland

I find myself all too often at raids in particular performing other duties be it buffing or whatever... anyways point is my pet is the one that is doing my share of damage.  So for me it's pet flurry and crits all the way!  Swampy deserves em'!  Aside from that in a 50 person plus raid sometimes the lag is so bad I can hardly move, but at least I know my pet is doing just fine harhar.
Groc Gatorland
Troll Gator Lord
Furious Pantaloons
Solusek Ro