Main Menu

Soloing AA exps

Started by SillyWalrus08, May 17, 2005, 09:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JillieMT

I am going to agree with a few above posters.

At 62, I loved Nurga. GE is great too, but I still lean towards Nurga.

Now at 65, I like to ravage PoH for AA solo grind. With a KEI you can completely take out the area around the zone-in, 15-20 mobs in all, with almost NO downtime. I am sure that with a fully extended KEI and if I put my mind to it, I could get 2AA by the time the KEI drops. Never done it, mind you, because I am too scatterbrained and I am AFK alot for snacks and such, hehe... but I am pretty sure I could do it. :)
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Peteums

Hit The hole it's fantastic XP at the moment. It originally had a bonus, and now it's a hotspot to boot, and mobs don't have to much hp

Nekokirei

((((Jillie))))

Good to see ya again!  Thought we'd lost you to EQ2 or WoW.
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

JillieMT

/hijack

Hehe, hi there Nekokirei.

Aye, real life has intruded. And I do indeed dabble in WoW. I am playing a cast of misfits on Cenarion Circle.

I have the perfect solution to MMORPG burnout. I play a month at a time, lol! Sign up for WoW, then quit. Play the month. Go back and reactivate EQ... quit it and play for the month.

Although, I am now having a hard time coming to grips with the changes in EQ... I hadn't played since October, and the few months between then and now have seen more change than in all of the years of history of EQ prior to that. Spell levels realigned... DoT's and heals have gone all willy-nilly... a new expansion... I think med is available at level 1? This forum looks sooo different... My server is gone!

/place thread back on track  :evil:

SillyWalrus08

first i was gonna lvl to 62 then stop and AA, then i was going to goto 63 for new haste, now mb 64 before i stop =p
bumbumbum -pina

JillieMT

That is similar to what I did SillyWalrus08. I stopped at 62 with the new pet and racked up the majority of my AA, and gathered the rest of the spells to 65. Then I beelined to 65, and have been AA'ing since then. I'll probably stay here forever.  :-D

Gungagunga

I just found a new spot to farm AA's over the weekend that was pretty good. 

The non instanced LavaSpinners Lair on the spiders located near the spawnpoint for the named Poison-something.  Spiders are social and have a decent agro range but I was able to take 3 on at a time (not by choice) and come out alive without being beat up too bad.  Drop some rare gems, legs 24ish pp, arachnid blood 17pp, and various new tradeskill items.

The named also drops a decent mask for a non twink and I was able to solo without working up a sweat.  He does enrage around 5% but a quick nuke puts him down.

If you are working up a specific faction you could easily get up real quick while farming here... might do alot of zonning tho cause drop rate for silks, blood was pretty good.

Sorien

I think the most important thing with GE is to get the resists up.  The most damage that I take from a mob are from the caster guys.  I can fly through the melee with no problem.  So, key to this in GE AA'ING @ LVL 62 are... get your resists up!!! :)