Main Menu

Hobble

Started by Hobbit64, October 16, 2005, 04:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobbit64

Hi all!!  :-D  I need some help.  I am debating getting Hobble aa. Can ya use that with other procs or so you need to avoid Relic and such?  Does it proc often?  Is it only a 18 sec. snare?  Thanks for your input.

Bengali

You can use it with other procs, so you don't have to avoid Rellic or anything.  Both will be able to proc if they are on the pet.  It does proc often, also.  Lastly, it is a 30 second snare.  Lucy's info says it is 4 ticks, but I believe in game detrimental spells have a "phantom tick" that Lucy doesn't pick up which would make it 5 ticks (30 seconds).
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kanan

can't see your level, but if u solo in places where u typically have runners, go for Hobble & then Fetter.  Amazing difference fetter makes over hobble.  I'll often load fetter even in groups with snarers along, if only because of the extra shot of hitting a snare when the ranger/dru/necro/sk/wizzy/whoever forgets/gets resisted.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar