Main Menu

Well bought first the levels of advanced BF

Started by Gunzak, September 14, 2005, 08:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunzak

Well I finished IBF5 last night and I see a very noticible imrpovement in dps.  I haven't parsed it yet but I will see huge streaks of hits like 6 or 7 in a second or two pretty often.  It was enough where I could offtank a mob in PoF and kill it before the entire group killed the other mob.  The only negative I have now is the club from DoN procs a fire DD which is inneffective in PoF where I have been doing a lot of killing lately.

Nekokirei

Quote from: Tastian on September 16, 2005, 10:25:23 PM
Once you get ambi don't forget about sinister too.  That's good for ~3 more dps on its own.  8)

i got ambi as soon as it was available to me at 60--now Sinister is finally available.  i soooo don't look forward to that grind--i'm an instant gratifcation kinda person; watching the AA bank while getting Ambi was torture, not looking forward to the same with Sinister, but, the dps will be worth it apparently.
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Kanan

Quote from: Nekokirei on October 07, 2005, 08:47:27 PM
Quote from: Tastian on September 16, 2005, 10:25:23 PM
Once you get ambi don't forget about sinister too.  That's good for ~3 more dps on its own.  8)

i got ambi as soon as it was available to me at 60--now Sinister is finally available.  i soooo don't look forward to that grind--i'm an instant gratifcation kinda person; watching the AA bank while getting Ambi was torture, not looking forward to the same with Sinister, but, the dps will be worth it apparently.

pfffft.. try the ridiculous # of AA that pet affinity was before they re-priced it.. That was torture to bank.  Heh.. when they did the refund on the price change, I think I'd gotten 40 AA to spend outa the bargain.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Tastian

Pet affinity was worth it even at 20 lol.  I had maxed crit affliction(<3 aggro) and had maxed warders flurry from back then lol.  Those were some fun AAs to grind out and parse. 

Kanan

heh.. i only recently bot the first level of crit affliction ;p not seen it crit yet, but then again, I think I've thrown 20 dots total in the 2 weeks since I got it ;p

The Pet Affinity at 20 was well worth it, but god! so painful to bank for ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Essant

Quote from: Kanan on October 10, 2005, 02:54:01 PM
The Pet Affinity at 20 was well worth it, but god! so painful to bank for ;p

Preach it!
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!