Main Menu

AA for improved DD?

Started by Grolyn, December 25, 2005, 05:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grolyn

I tended to solo a lot and my main weapons have a total of 3 life sap augs (2 on epic 1.5 and 1 on Eternal Destroyer).  WIth WA5, Healing gift3, Healing Adept3, and SCF3, I've gotten crits of over 500 healing from a 100 hp life sap.  I do plan on advanced healing adapt and gift aa so I could start getting 600+.  But I couldn't find anything for raising the DD damage.  Is there an aa somewhere (perhaps with poorly chosen words) that would raise DD damge by like 5 or 10%?

Also any other aa thta might help with the lifesap or the 750 damage proc off ED?

Tastian

Adept and gift raise the % healing and crit chance of healing.  Spell casting fury and Fury of Magic raise the crit chance of nukes/procs, but there isn't an option that raises the %.  It is actually an idea that's been raised several times, but hasn't happened yet.  Once you get weapon affinity, spell casting fury, fury of magic, the healing adept line, and the healing gift line then you've done all you can.  Get some "combat effects" if possible to help raise your proc rate and you golden.  8)

Goradana

Nothing for beastlords yet, but my druid got Destructive Fury AA, that will raise the crit damage. his AE rain that no focus works on are 1168 base, normal crit is 2336. First lvl made 2420sh, and at 3d lvl i think a cirt from same spell is around 2650. Came with Omens for druids, and i guess other casters as well. May be something we get laters on.
Note that it dont raise the nuke at a noncrit, only effects a crit, and u need maxed out crit AAs before u can get it.

(numbers are right out of my head, dont have toon logged in now, but think they are correct)

Tastian

Yeah destructive fury is on mages/wiz/etc.  It's basically the caster version of vetern's wrath in that it doesn't actually raise spell damage, but crit spell damage. 

Dreead

You two got way to into it!

Answer = No, you cannot