Main Menu

new beastial aliment changes on lucy!!

Started by priimal, January 13, 2004, 07:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

priimal

Changed Slot 8 from "Increase All Resists by 65" to "Increase All Resists
by 70"
Changed Slot 7 from "Increase ATK by 150" to "Increase ATK by 180" Added Slot 1: Illusion: Black Wolf  Changed Unknown156 from -1 to 0
Changed Name from Beastial Alignment I to Bestial Alignment Removed Slot 6: Decrease Stamina Loss by 10
Changed Unknown156 from 0 to -1
Initial Entry

beastial aliment II

Changed Slot 8 from "Increase All Resists by 65" to "Increase All Resists by 70"
Changed Slot 7 from "Increase ATK by 150" to "Increase ATK by 180"
Added Slot 1: Illusion: Bear
Changed Name from Beastial Alignment II to Bestial Alignment II
Removed Slot 6: Decrease Stamina Loss by 10 Initial Entry

beatlial aliment III

Changed Slot 8 from "Increase All Resists by 65" to "Increase All Resists by 70"
Changed Slot 7 from "Increase ATK by 150" to "Increase ATK by 180"
Added Slot 1: Illusion: Unknown(91)
Changed Name from Beastial Alignment III to Bestial Alignment III
Removed Slot 6: Decrease Stamina Loss by 10
Initial Entry
----------------------------------------------------------------------

if you catch the illusion part looks like  we able to turn into our warder with this AA

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/newspells.html?source=Test&date=2004-01-13%2004:19:59

Seboa

Very nif-T...  Finally makes it something I think most of us were hoping for.

-Seboa

Laba

Sounds ok its not the class defining ability it could be but guess it will be a fun toy.
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Kinmax

I am saving AA (at 13 now) just for this and the Warder crits and Flury.  I think we are one of the classes that are NOT getting the complete shaft with this expansion.
Kinmax McGuniess
65 Beastlord
Prexus Shard

Rhaynne

QuoteI think we are one of the classes that are NOT getting the complete shaft with this expansion.

I don't think any class is getting "the complete shaft".  I think that is a rediculous statement entirely.  Every class is gaining something desireable and there are changes to beta daily.

Regardless, stating any class is getting shafted a month before the expansion even goes live is short-sighted and foolish.

DiosT

Lelyia

This aa also has the 6.5 minute duration at 65 that ferocity does.

priimal

i want this ...i want to be a scale wolf along with my warder!!

priimal

there still a question.. what level you  have  to be to train this skill.... if i  have to place a bet i would think it will  be at level 55

Rhaynne

Quoteif i have to place a bet i would think it will be at level 55

I'll take that bet... because there is no way access to an ability that mimics/improves upon a level 65 spell is going to be available before you even have access to AA class abilities.

Pojodan

Quote from: Rhaynne
Quoteif i have to place a bet i would think it will be at level 55

I'll take that bet... because there is no way access to an ability that mimics/improves upon a level 65 spell is going to be available before you even have access to AA class abilities.

This is almost for certain a 63,64,65 AA if it stays in it's current form.

Tytallia

Seeing as SOE is now giving us an AA similar to the Ranger AA wolf form, why not toss us a spell line of warder form also? Just a longlasting illusion (with or without SoW/atk) is all I really want. I would happily take the AA if they nerfed the non-illusion part and made it a maintainable illusion.

Seboa

SoE knows this is something we have all wanted for a long time.  So they are going to use it as more incentive to buy the expansion.  IF we were to get a spell form of it, it would have to replace one of the other spells we are getting with the new expansion, which I don't think most people would like.  ANd they can't just give us a spell thats available to all because there goes their incentive.

-Seboa

itouch

Wish it stacked with ferocity, that would be fun  :D

TheOriginalGronker

Maybe someone can fill me in as I've never played a Shaman:

Will Illusion: Bear remove my ability to slam?