Main Menu

new beastial aliment changes on lucy!!

Started by priimal, January 13, 2004, 07:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiosT

Also note, that as of yet, I have not deleted/edited out information in anyones post, I'm trying to be fair, and nothing has been a complete break of the NDA yet...

cougerofeq

I'm in the camp of "want a warder illusion" and always thought track was a natural ablility for BST(if not for balance issues).  Its seems sow, atk or regens would go well with such an ability as seen in other classes.

The idea of a burst of atk with the illusion sounds cool at first - but the game limits on shrink make it unfeasable for many. As a Vah Shir, I am shrunk most of the time as are many of the larger races.  I have high hopes for this AA and hope it gets a revamp.

I would be much much happier with a long term illusion with a little atk/mana/hp/proc or some such effect even though the current AA would be cool if it didnt kill shrink.

Just one opinion in many.... and not in the beta.

Lukna

Quote from: DiosTBeta people...

Be careful.. REUSE TIME IS NOT publicly accessable information, so please dont make mentions of it ;-)

NDA is the only contract I uphold in this board, mainly because sony cares more about the NDA then the EULA for the most part... and the NDA exists for a -very- good reason...

first and formost, it tries to lessen the 'scare' of new abilities not being what people want, and the resulting out cry (before ANYONE even has the ability to see what it -actually- does)

So, just saying for the 2nd time.. (last time for the 'thread' i hope).... Please keep information limited to PUBLICLY ACCESSABLE information.. check your post before you make it please..

*checks his post* *removes a comment* *posts*

From Lucy:
[code:1]Mana:     600     Casting Time:     3
Recast Time:    120    Fizzle Time:    2.25
Range:    100    Location:    Any
Time of Day:    Any    Interruptable:    Yes
Short Buff Box:    No    Target Type:    Single
Spell Type:    Beneficial    Source:    Live 12/19[/code:1]

Hmm... Looks like recast time is 120. Publicly available.

2hrs is way to long and I feedback it everytime I log into beta. 6.5 mins is way too short as well. Especially considering how many aa you spend to get Bestial Alignment III.

Silresa

I was always under the impression that  that re-use times on Lucy were in seconds, and that has generally seemed to hold up. So, Lucy-wise, the ability is tied to a two-minute reuse, however the way AAs are coded proably supercedes the two-minutes assigned to the effect itself.
http://members.cox.net/losian/newsig.gif">
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=249204">Silresa Kylong, Iksarian Feral Lady of Watchkeepers.
- And -
Jingles, the ever faithful and infamous warder companion.

Lukna

Quote from: SilresaI was always under the impression that  that re-use times on Lucy were in seconds, and that has generally seemed to hold up. So, Lucy-wise, the ability is tied to a two-minute reuse, however the way AAs are coded proably supercedes the two-minutes assigned to the effect itself.

Ahhh... You are probably right. So everyone forget I mentioned 2hr recast. Oops. I did it again!!!

totania

The below information is taken directly from Lucy.  If the information from Test is not what is actually in beta, then obviously the below argument will not be valid.  However, until I hear otherwise I'm going to assume that the information is valid.

And no, I'm not in the beta, so take your talk of NDAs elsewhere.  =P

The links to this information are:

Bestial Alignment III

Ferocity

Quote from: CringerThe Duration is shorter then Ferocity

The duration on Ferocity is fixed at 6.5 minutes.
The duration on Bestial Alignment III is 1 ticks @L1 to 6.5 mins @L65.  

Anyone that was 65th level would have a duration for BA III of 6.5 minutes, which is identical to the duration of Ferocity.

Quote from: Cringerthe recast is approximately 60 times longer (seriously)

Ferocity and BAIII both have a recast time of 120.

Quote from: CringerIn it's current state Ferocity is superior.

In the state listed on Test, BAIII gives the same amount of stamina, 5 more points of resist all, and 30 more attack.  So based on that and the above, it appears that BAIII is superior in all ways to Ferocity except that I'm going to have to shrink myself every time I use it.

Again, this is all based on the assumption that the Lucy information from the Test server matches the spell being used in the Beta.  If it doesn't... well, say so.  =P

Member of Night Eternal

Cringer

They don't match.....
All I'll say on that until feb 10th..
[code:1]
[img]http://www.myweb.cableone.net/sagacity/Cringer.jpg[/img]
[/code:1]
Please abide by Board Sig Rules --Management
Cringer Battlecat
Maelin Starpyre "Remedy"

Good decisions come from experience.
Experience comes from making bad decisions.
"Mark Twain"

Kossos

but from what i have heard form other bst i know this total sucks as it is in current form.  

As it was put to me this is only good for birthday parties and thats it

if they dont do something to change it i for one will not get this untill i have no choice but to spend AA's somewhere
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=725398" TARGET="_blank"> Kossos 65 Feral Lord
http://www.clubfu.net/" TARGET="_blank">Club Fu
Bristlebane