Main Menu

COMPLETE list of AA's .. were?

Started by Askyn, June 12, 2006, 03:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Askyn

Hi all,

Ive been gone for a while and wanted to check out a complete list AA's online.

BUT, ive been unable too!

All the lists I can find ony go up to OOW, which is about the last time I saw a list.

I know there are more now, as I see refernce to Fetter of Spirits ( a hobble upgrade ), but I cannt seem to find a updated list!

Reason im asking is I will be coming back when the Combine opens, and im putting together a guide ( that i will post a link to ) that contains basic info for starting hunters ( biased toward Iksar right now, and yes i know kunark wont be opened for a bit on combine ).

Nusa

If you're subscribed to the game, create a level 1 toon on any server, hit V and look. You can see all the AA's for all expansions, complete with descriptions and level requirements. Or for a simple out of game list, look at any magelo profile (mine will do) and click alt-adv. As for manually maintained lists, there's probably an updated one somewhere, but not too many people go looking for one because it's easy to find in the game.

For your stated purpose you can ignore advancded AA's entirely, for the following reasons: Nobody can buy AA's prior to being level 51. Beastlords won't be available at all until the Kunark, Velious, and Luclin expansions open on Combine. PoP, LoY, LDoN, GoD, OOW, DoN, and DoD expansions have to be opened before DoD AA's will be available.

As for Veteran AA's, it's unknown when they'll become available on Combine. But they're pretty self-expanatory, and those that get them have been around long enough to not need guides.

Tiroon

I usually go here to see a not 100% accurate but nonetheless very useful picture of all classes AA's.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Shieara

There's an AA list on Caster's Realm.  I don't have the link offhand but it seems updated.