Main Menu

Pre-Release AA Commentary

Started by Kanan, September 15, 2006, 07:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bham

So we get no new class-specific AAs? Just a bunch of upgrades to what we already had, and some new junk that everyone else got too?

Sad  :-(
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Kanan

well.. they fixed feral swipe.  That makes me much more pleased.

And the Double Attack skill makes me happy in da pants ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Tastian

Upgrade to feral swipe - jagged claws.

Upgrade to warder crits

Upgrade to roar of thunder

Upgrade to warder flurry

*shrugs*

Shieara

That thing where the pet frenzies when it kills a mob is new also I'd assume?

No idea if it is beastlord specific or how it works really though.

Tastian

Yeah it's new, but everyone pretty much got a killshot AA of sorts.  Ours just happens to be tied to our warder, so I ommited it.  Either way we do have some "class" AAs, they are just all under the same tab, similiar to omens.

Taiglin

Interestingly you only have to have bought 1 level of PoS to buy the first level of AoS. Am guessing that wasn't intented.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Tardar

2 changes that I'm happy with so far also is the change of Spirit of Frenzy and Paragon being an aura.  Often times in raids I have to click off buffs, to make room for debuffs and heals.  Both of these are now considered auras, so they don't take up a buff slot.  The same needs to be done with Beastial Alignment now. 

Inphared

Actually, I think BA has already been moved to the short-duration window. I occasionally like to go AFK in the Guild Hall and pop it for the illusion, since it's not exactly common. When I did this last night, it went to my short-buff box, iirc.

Tardar

Great, mine did go off a couple times last night, but I failed to notice where the buff icon showed up.