Main Menu

Do beastlords actually use Bestial Empathy?

Started by Tulisin, November 22, 2006, 02:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitathia

Quote from: Kanan on December 05, 2006, 08:57:55 PM

My dream is to get sufficient CE to be able to have up 3 of the fist pets.  Think 2 was most I'd ever had up before ;p  Tho, I've not really used the spf in a long time either.  Heh.. those were so much fun ;p

Hehe I meant the DOD pet - Tigger and how ever many pets the fists will proc  all at the same time :)

*greedy I know*

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

hakaaba

Quote from: Kitathia on December 05, 2006, 06:17:09 PM
Now I just wanna get the pet-proc Savage Platinum Claws from Fire and I can have 3 *pets* at the same time!! oh joy! *chuckle*

Save Timmie from the old well and you can have 3 pets whenever you want :)

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Caathrok

Alot of beastlords on our server don't have BE, Tulisin...

it's hard for us to convince a group to work through any of those missions(especially #3 and #5), as most classes have an upgrade for their spell... or just don't feel they need it. So, if they didn't get it while DoD was hot and new, or have a group of friends willing to help... they are up the creek without a paddle as far as BE goes.
Caathrok Tandroth - 75 Beastlord - Erolissi Marr

Kitathia

Quote from: hakaaba on December 06, 2006, 07:21:06 PM

I was under the impression that the "pet" yout from doing the "Save Timmie Quest" didn't stack with our warder? Which is why I never bothered with the quest..

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

dainfrol

Quote from: Kitathia on December 07, 2006, 07:07:09 PM
Quote from: hakaaba on December 06, 2006, 07:21:06 PM

I was under the impression that the "pet" yout from doing the "Save Timmie Quest" didn't stack with our warder? Which is why I never bothered with the quest..

KitKat
It won't, a Familiar gets the same "pet slot" if you will, as our warder, so it's either/or.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

hakaaba

its a swarm pet, not a familiar.  Trust me, i have it heh.

Kitathia

O.o Another Pet-possibility! I'm going to be a virtual cat lady!

Ty Hakaaba - I will see if I can get some people to help with that quest!

KitKat

Gariyn

Always use it as soon as the button refreshes. Except if raid calls for no pets.
Predator Gariyn - 75 - Beastlord - Quellious

hakaaba

Its (the timmie one) cast time is a bit longish imo.  I generally only use it if i'm mana limited (its free) or doing "leet" ranged dps (i'm waiting for spells to refresh anyway)

Petts

i use mine on named mobs on raids that our nukes get resisted on.

when solo'ing i only use it when i get an add for added dps.

Soriab

I have the same problem as others, I cant get people to help me with the 68~69 mission arcs.

Humlaine

lol more on EMARR have that pet then you think Caathrok....maybe not the ones tulisin groups with but most of the bsts I see use it. its just not used highly on group situations from what I have seen when we are set up in a slower role

Tigrah

On the Rathe server I have the same problem. I am stuck on 68.3 on up... I'm one of the ones who's up the creek as our guilds tanks who can handle and know the missions are sick of them
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Shieara

If any of you guys are on Bristlebane and need help let me know.  I can put a group together for it moderately fast if I'm given a bit of warning.  Spell is really nice to have.

Weirdly enough, this pet can also shield you.  I had it happen last night on Ture when the ramp tank went down and I was somehow next on the list.  It sucked too, gotta keep that paladin alive next time.

[Sun Jan 21 20:27:59 2007] Shieara begins to use Shieara`s pet as a living shield!

Tardar

Ture is AE ramp when he goes into his rage thingy isn't it?  He have a single target Ramp when not raged?