Main Menu

Bestial Alignment

Started by Adruger, January 31, 2008, 03:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adruger

With the stacking issues with Wurine, and the loss of the accuracy when you drop wurine, does this add significant dps still.  If so what kind of percentage upgrade would you say you get from it?

Came up in discussions tonight about dps, by the time you get the cast times in there for BA, and Wurine after it drops.

Inphared

Factoring everything in, I'd say it's probably a 35% increase in DPS for the duration including cast times, loss of accuracy (which is minimal) and recast of Wurine. I don't have hard numbers, but it's still highly useful.

Maylian

Can also still get massive Swipe crits whilst in bestial form, not common but certainly makes a difference.

Kitathia

As I see it BA is a Disc and a decent one. Yes, you have to drop Wurine to few ticks BA last, but like anything else if you need to give a mob that extra /spank it's still pretty darn useful. Recasting Wurine is fast and mana free so no real hassle.

PS.. I HATE the werewolf form, but love the benefits.. *shudder*

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Rabekiz

Slot 3: Increase All Skills Damage Modifier by 100%
Slot 4: Increase Chance to Resist Spells by 20%

Still a nice boost to our DPS.

Ive seen two ways to integrate it into a burn run:

1) Empathic fury, frenzy of spirit ... when fury fades click off wurine and smash the bestial alignment key. Time it right and you get the full effect of frenzy of spirit to last thru almost all of bestial alignment. Can also get 3 harrows/feral swipes in.

2) Empathic fury, frenzy of spirit, 2 harrow/feral swipes. Wait for harrow/feral swipe to refresh, click off wurine, smash bestial alignment and get 2 more harrow/feral swipes. Recast wurine when BA fades.

Ive tried em both and dont really notice a big difference between the 2. Also helps if you can time your disc with a shammy 2.0 epic click and the ranger auspice rot.

Adruger

I have started doing Empathic Fury and Frenzy of Spirit on the casting of Auspice and Warcry, when that falls I do BA, then recast Wurine when it drops.  Using Feral Swipe/Harrow throughout.  We sometimes have a shammie shortage, so their clicks are less predictable, but again if I know its coming, I will try to time with that as well.

laissez

When burning with bestial alignment i like to make sure growl of the puma is on, 20% increase in melee while discing = $$$.  Rabe i would always go with the 2 option, ive gotten 3 15k crits on a single burn.  Frenzy of spirit is just icing don't go out of your way to make it work.  Shaman 2.0 click is sweet, but I've seen some nice results timing disc's with bard aa and epic clicks.
Elder   Laissez Fairez
75 Beastlord Luclin Server