Main Menu

Early Beta AAs

Started by Camikazi, May 20, 2009, 01:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthur

No thanks. I dont want a buff that takes away or drains us. Would be useless on ae rape mobs and certain raids. And the duration would have to be over a minuite as the spell is a 30 sec refresh itself. 2 casts? yuck!

What would REALY rock my boat is an aa ability like frenzied burnout. It makes the pet (not swarm pets that i've seen) do 2x the melee dmg. IE: with em3 my air pet max it is 427, with frenzied burtnout rank3 it's max hit is now 717ish.

That is a VERY worthwhile aa. 15 min reususe with aas to make it last over 2 mins. The raid and group bps have a much weaker version of this that lasts 45ish secs. But i slack and dont have raid bp yet for bst.

Another random aa that might be interesting is to have random animals coming to our aid and assisting us with our foes. (don't ask me how they get there! no idea yet! LOL) That says beastLORD to it, but i woudnt know where to begin implimenting the mechanics of that one heh. Nearest comparison would be like host of elements or divine interventionish. But it screams beastlord, thats all i can say. Just an idea really.

EDIT: DOH!! Almost forgot about this ability as its so WEAK for the current content.

Or give us more ranks of Empathic Fury somehow. It's old and stagnant. Upgrading it with aas for strength and duration would be fabulous.

Queeon

IMO I really believe the END regen idea for AAs would be wonderful, for I do not believe END regen on paragon would benefit us as much as you all may think.  I would also like to see our swarm pet proc 4 pets more often like 15% instead of 5-7%. Paragon lines would have to increase to help with the cost of spells......but if we do not get a level cap from next expansion, getting any type of increase on paragon would be great to me. Even though fero don't give a huge damage bonus, I still get asked constantly in raids for fero, and if we got fero to last either a bit longer or an aura type AA fero, it would make me smile.

I would love the idea of having an AA that allows us to  FD or at least a skill with a lower cap than the monk so it isn't as good but can be helpful, even though we won't get it. So improvements to our already aggro reducing AAs like bite of the asp and Roar of Thunder, we could benefit from another aggro reducer.

Grbage

Queeon, I play both a bst and warrior and I guarantee you endurance using classes would love it added to paragon. Will SOE do it? No, they've already stated they are purposely reining in endurance regen to keep abilities under control.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

nedoirah

Quote from: Grbage on August 24, 2009, 04:58:33 PM
Queeon, I play both a bst and warrior and I guarantee you endurance using classes would love it added to paragon. Will SOE do it? No, they've already stated they are purposely reining in endurance regen to keep abilities under control.

I guess that's why they broke the endurance heal spells a while back.

jitathab

What endurance regen spells? I know of stamina regen spells which were totally different.

Khauruk

At one point, those were considered endurance, and they worked (albeit barely).  They were made to not work on the yellow mana bar when they added endurance as melee-mana.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

wildwaters

Invigor
Classes:
•Enchanter level 22
•Ranger level 23
•Paladin level 21
•Druid level 12
•Shaman level 21
•Cleric level 9
•Beastlord level 45

Description:
1: Decrease Stamina Loss by 35

Game Description:
Renews the endurance of your target, replenishing their stamina for 18 secs (3 ticks).

Catnip_Inny

Sony releasing any more AA's that will be in expansion?  lets get back on topic a little bit :)

Queeon

Quote from: nedoirah on September 01, 2009, 12:30:21 AM
Quote from: Grbage on August 24, 2009, 04:58:33 PM

I guess that's why they broke the endurance heal spells a while back.

I am not saying it would not be nice to have endurance regen on paragon, but they gave pure meleers and tanks end regen AAs, and for mana, that is where the BST come along to help out the mana peeps while the melleers have AAs/discs to quickly regen end.....

AbyssalMage

Quote from: Catnip_Inny on September 01, 2009, 03:56:36 PM
Sony releasing any more AA's that will be in expansion?  lets get back on topic a little bit :)

No clue, I don't know how to troll Lucy spell database for AA's SOE is thinking about.  The worst part about it is they(SOE) also know how to hide spell information from Lucy
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus