Main Menu

Spires of the Savage Lord

Started by Camikazi, May 25, 2009, 03:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camikazi

Quote from: Kanan on June 03, 2009, 01:29:05 PM
1st definally wins in battle rezzing cases =/ Been having to deal with that a lot as of late.. hehe.. tower learning experiences ;p

With the rez slow it not a good idea to use a swing rate based ability :P

Nusa

I think his point is that 2nd is obviously useless if you need to make dps without a pet.

Kanan

/chuckle.. yep.. when I get battle rezzed, esp on most events, I'm scrambling to get a mob back on target, since I usually Main Assist, so even getting my clickies going is getting hard to do.. much less sitting to load up pet spells.  So once rez effects are off, that's when I'd hit 1st if needed.

I'm using 2nd in my discing hotkey now instead of first.  I just replaced my 3rd spire hotkey over on pad 3 or 4 with 1st now.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Khauruk

Aye, getting pet back can suck.  I usually just delay long enough to summon/pocket pet at my bind point, and then take a rez...pallies are on the ball sometimes tho :).
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Kanan

pets are zoning across on a rez when in pocket again?  I knew they would if I was in zone when I got the rez.

They'd not done that at one point (yeah.. I tested multiple times), but I'd thought they still didn't.

I'll have to stop floating and start going to bind if they actually working again. 

Khauruk

It does bug sometimes, but usually works.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Nimbin

I recall usually being able to buff up a pet, pocket it, get a rez, then unsuspend pet.  There was the long standing bug a few years ago of suddenly having two pets after accepting rez, one unsuspended as well as having a bonus pet in your pocket too that was fully buffed. 

If that still works, you could click 2nd spire prior to rez and have it on both pets.

Kanan

well.. I'm gonna start heading to bind after every death quickly now if I can have a mostly buffed pet by the time I get battle rezzed (focus is a pita to get the mana for even with fpos running if want to get rest of the buffs too)

I miss when you could time a cast of SE (SA at the time I think) so that it landed like as you were zoning, so that you could land in the other zone with that on you already.

Mazame

depending on the fight and what not often when I die I make pet buffs and then click spire and suspend.
when I get back in unleash pet and he procing away as I still have Rez effects.

So for me 2>1 for battle res. because with res effect the Rk1 is down graded where the proc is still full power.

also by putting it on pet before res the cool down is already ticking away when with rank1 your waiting on res effects to fade and until you get buffs to get get the full effect then cool down starts where with rank 2 your almost up to using it again .

I do have 1 on my hotbar but only find my self using it when my pet got AE or ramped to death due to mob turning at the wrong time.

Kanan

huh.. hadn't thought of that.. another thing I'll add to the lobby time.