Main Menu

UF 2nd release AA ideas

Started by Khauruk, November 29, 2009, 09:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khauruk

In a few months, there will be another release of AAs to go along w/ Underfoot.

Please put (sensible) ideas here, and I will edit them into a list for Elidroth.

Please notice that this is for AAs only, and not spells.  Keep in mind class balance, and things that have some actual chance of passing developer scrutiny.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

AbyssalMage

Pet Swarm AA buff...Basically what they gave fluffy in Undefoot that got axed cause of the "assign to owner" issue and the fact it caused lag in raids...Would love to see this as a Purchased AA that goes in our buff slot that allows us to Proc pets with out needing the PoFire H2H weapon or the Aug from LDoN (or any other pet procing item their may be).   Mabye this will still go in Underfoot 1.0 release  :wink:
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Sikkem

I also would like to see some form of AA weapon proc or a range of them where only one can be active at a time.

- Gelid Claw (the proc from the Mace of Grim Tidings) is one I would like as it would also give them scope for growth in future expansions.
- A proc that lowers aggro is another idea that most raiders might like...

An AA that works like a reverse Pet affinity AA maybe that lets us share some percentage of our Warders buffs. Could be easy to make overpowered though.

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Khauruk

QuotePet Swarm AA buff...Basically what they gave fluffy in Undefoot that got axed cause of the "assign to owner" issue
http://www.therunes.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11580#p144570

It sounds like there's still a chance it will go live.

My biggest one, though it would require code, is an AA to make swarm pets controllable.  Enc get something similar with Animation Empathy - I'm guessing it wouldn't be too hard to make our commands "broadcast" to all of our pets.  Dunno though.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

kharthai

-Jolt of some sort (think it's on Elidroth's list already, though)
-Protective Spirit duration increase AA
-Extended duration/Quickened recast on Yowl pets

Karve

1) A cheap AA to make pact persist through zoning would be nice..
2) relocate companion:behind - to save the turning your back to a mob to position your pet.
3) endurance regen (yeah yeah but maybe if we keep on for long enough it may happen like pet def)
4) swarm pet extension and recast timers (see rumbling servant)
5) Aa to make savage ferocity an aura.
6) ability to let our pets use our finishing blow ability.

Professional Mad Bastard.

Sharrien

It's a little early yet to talk about the next round, since we don't have the final release yet of UF AA, but...

Hastened asp/raven/gorilla might be nice.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

trixbro

May be pipe dream, but an aa to increase chance of getting 4 pet spawn from yowl. Could be either a passive increase or activateable on reasonable reuse timer.

Catnip_Inny

Quote from: trixbro on November 30, 2009, 05:46:57 PM
May be pipe dream, but an aa to increase chance of getting 4 pet spawn from yowl. Could be either a passive increase or activateable on reasonable reuse timer.

good idea but /pass on more hotkeys :) passive FTW :)

hastened Roar of Thunder (like hasten it a lot)

I like the make swarm pets controllable idea too...

Fero as an Aura would rock but id like to see Fero get some kinda heroic stat increase like resists or str/sta then it would be worth while and bsts would be a dps group member more often :)

Kanan

It would be nice, but the only difference on existing ranks of the yowl lines are the % chance increase chances of a swarm.  Yes, it should stack, so that rk3 still has it's extremely small edge over the other 2 ranks.. but look at how small the % increases are:  2% increase per rank.

Off top of my head remembering of 400 dps per pet (300 may be the correct figure), each rank gives an add'l 2% of 1200 dps (add'l % chance x add'l 3 pets @ 400 dps each), or 24 more dps in the long run per rank increase

The most they'd give us would be 2% per rank, 3 ranks, or another 72 dps.

Gimme more swarm extension.  That's a much larger dps increase.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Khauruk

Ferocity should be confined to spell discussion, not AAs.
TURNCOAT!!!!!