Main Menu

UF 2nd release AA ideas

Started by Khauruk, November 29, 2009, 09:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razimir

Bestial Perseverance 1/2/3/4
Passive ability.

Reduces group endurance (and mana) cost for 5/10/15/20%.

Good for groupers and low dps guilds. It would be nice utility for beasts out there as we does not seems to get paragon like endurance regen. It would be nice unique addon and would make bsts more wanted both group and raidwise.

-Raz

Nimbin

I'd like to see the Pact of Wurine AA without the illusion.  The current version can remain, just provide another option for those tired of being a werewolf.

kharthai

Quote from: Nimbin on December 02, 2009, 08:12:49 PM
I'd like to see the Pact of Wurine AA without the illusion.  The current version can remain, just provide another option for those tired of being a werewolf.

Would love this.

Kanan

/ralph

heh.. jk.. i do love not having to see movement of my screen since I play in first person all the time.

That's my indicator that I forgot to hit wurine tbh.. i hit attack & my PoV starts wobbling.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Camikazi

Bestial Frenzy is 3% per rank, or 30% for 10 ranks of it. We are around 65-68% DA with highest Fero mod.

AbyssalMage

Quote from: kharthai on December 02, 2009, 09:37:36 AM
Quote from: Hzath on December 02, 2009, 04:59:16 AM
"Escape" AA - they're giving it out all over the place, not as outlandish as it used to be

Yeah, I thought it was kinda funny how no one really wanted to ask for FD, this would have been the expansion to get it.  Rangers, Shaman, Zerkers... it's hip to be fading.

Welcome to EQ.  My question would be how many CL's those classes have talking into the developers ears.

Well if we can't get FD, mabye we can get Fade AA also?
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

recnarp

AAs:
-Savage Ferocity Aura.
-Passive SoW speed for pets.
-Pet Mind Control (control pet for X secs/mins)
-Pet illusions (new models and would persist through zoning)
-Pact illusions (would persist through zoning)

Most others have already been mentioned.

tmkeehn

Some kind of Jolt would be my number 1 aa concern right now.  Along with a Flurry AA.  We're not that far behind in sustained dps, and will have to test with the new spells on the burst.  But, something along the lines of burst dps for sure.  Jolt would make the new Chilling Venom worth casting a bit more.
Dausheit Goldeneyes
Cohort Chalybeius
Cazic

tmkeehn

I forgot to mention - Increased de-aggro on Roar line compared to the nuke value attached to it.  I threw it in with a chat with Elidroth but he never got back to me, was most likely too busy.

And am I the only one who doesn't want more swarms?  I'm glad Prolific Minion didn't go in, its already a parsers nightmare when a billion pets are out, lets not add another billion!

Oh, and since I finally got activation email, wanted to hollar out to Lilpiggy, Hzath, and Bumkus who did a lot of beta testing / parsing and stuff! -Daus
Dausheit Goldeneyes
Cohort Chalybeius
Cazic

Zunar

Jolting kicks - for reducing agro further to be able to chain Frozen Venom in full burn perhaps..
Pet Twinproc - Would be a nice addition since our warder is who is doing the most proccing anyways, not us.
more DA, TA
Flurries

I second these said already too:
AA to proc every round (like ranger UF AA)
Increased % to get 4 pets on Yowl
Extended protection (+tick on protective spirit)
Extended fury (+tick(s) on Empathic Fury)
"Escape" AA - they're giving it out all over the place, not as outlandish as it used to be

Though, above all else I wish we could be given some sort of desireable and unique raid utility..where paragon fails, maybe something entirely new.
But I don't really see it happening, so all we can do is ask for more dps I guess.

rhaug

is the ranger proc aa something worth for us to get?
they got a 18 seconds procpower boost.
guess we dont have a special proc aa to benefit so much from it? like rangers have extra procs?

tmkeehn

Not really.  Maybe if it applied to our pet.
Dausheit Goldeneyes
Cohort Chalybeius
Cazic

Zunar

New warder graphics?
Necros got new look for their pet, why not us /grin

Goldy

We are beast lords.  Should have the best pets in the game or be able to control more than one.  How about a dire charm for animals of any level that last as long as we want it to.  And not a nerfed one like the charms that work for druids or chanters.  When they charm a mob it all of sudden gets weak.

Kanan

kk.. coupla things:

1) Dire Charm has sucked since approx PoP era.  Dire charm = perma-charm while in zone.  It only works on mobs up to level 46 though, i.e. the mobs that were light blue back when we were 65.

2) You'll never see us as the "Best" pet class.  The magi have this one pinned down, period.  We should be 2nd best on pet quality and best pet healers (we lost that latter ability last expansion unfortunately for magi to be allowed to match us, albeit at a weaker heal for all)

/boot Dire Charm idea.  I doubt there's any chanters made in the last 3 years who've wasted any AA on that ability.  Lord.. stay realistic.. better charm than chanters... we've never had that in our class premise, why should it come out of the blue?
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar