Main Menu

Relic scrykin AE -- let's get this fixed while theyre fixing stuff

Started by hakaaba, February 27, 2006, 12:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakaaba

Currently, scrykins in Relic overwrite our haste every time they are pulled.  This is definatly not an intended effect of the ae, so i'd like to get this fixed as soon as possible.

It looks to me like the devs are still using the beta forums to co-ordinate post-beta fixes, so id encourage you guys with access (all 5 of you heh) to throw your comments in on the thread i started there.

Everyone else should feedback and do whatever you can to get attention on this issue while theyre doing fixes.  It's in all our best interests to do so.

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Iskandar

It overwrites Frenzy as well, though that's not nearly as bad as the pet haste.
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

Baracca

Only haste that seems to not be overwritten by the 2 seperate aes there is Chanter haste
Baracca Smilodon
The Rathe
League of Levity
Kat Toyz

hokarz

The wolves ae slow overwrites haste too. It would be better if you were slowed without losing your buffs :(
Savage Lord Hokarz

jitathab

The wolves in Arcstone also overwrite celerity, potion haste and bst pet haste. Chanter haste unaffected :/

Tastian

I've mentioned these already, but if any other overwrite/stacking issues are found please let me know by posting here/pm/e-mail/stripper_gram/etc.

hakaaba

Rashere semi-acknowledged that this is a stacking bug.  Can you see if you can poke him to get it into the next patch?

QuoteAll slows take precedence over all hastes, but if its actually removing the buff then its a stacking issue that will need to be corrected.

Nullef

Overwrites haste in skylance library missions too and its a major pita without haste there
Nullef Fier of Stromm
75th Season of Fleas
1600+ aa

hakaaba

Resonating screech has been changed to slot 6 on test but not live :/

Tastian

Bleh, I'll bring it up again.

Please re-post whichever spells still have the issues so I make sure I don't forget any. 

Biostar

Also it doesn't fade in guild hall. Noticed it after making dinner and it was still there after i came back to the computer.
[

hakaaba

Hey it made it to live now :)

Either my cache screwed something up on lucy or they patched between then and now.

Tastian

Ok, so what stacking fixes didn't get pushed live(if any)?

hokarz

ah, something I noticed last night that I hadn't seen before. The Dot that the pyrelin model mobs have in arcstone overwrite growl of the beast on my pet. Firelash, I think it is. I'll have to check again to make sure.
Savage Lord Hokarz