Main Menu

how is it that 1 mr would be too much but not 6?

Started by hakaaba, March 12, 2006, 09:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakaaba

So, with PoR, the devs proved their hypocrisy once again by adding a whopping 6 stacking mana regen to the game while still maintaining that making SA 11/11 like it should have been all along would be adding too much mana regen to the game.

I tried to point this out to them but it seemed to be lost in the spam.  I wonder if you could inquire about this fact if you ever have the opportunity?  :|

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Nusa

What stacking mana regen? I looked for your posts in official forums, but only found your report about haste stacking.

Rarrum

hakaaba

Sorry it was on the beta boards hehe -- the odds of the devs seeing it there is considerably higher.

Also, it was more topical there considering it was regarding a PoR enchanter aura.

Tastian

I will bring it up again.  However, the enc aura was added with PoR, and SA was back in omens, that's depths, don and now PoR so there has been content and expansions since then.  Seems unlikely they'd go back and bump it up the point now, but as with issues like these it's not just the one spell, but the line and what might happen in the future.  *shrugs*  Will mention it like I said, but if they weren't going to change it before them adding 6 more mana regen 3 expansions later likely won't swing the vote either.  8P

Kanan

They have shown they'll go back a ways and alter things up on a buff tho, a la Howl of Predator.  /shrug.. feel da waters.. can't hurt ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

hakaaba

Bengali

Odds are the answer will have something to do with the fact that you have to be grouped with the enchanter to get the aura regen, while a beastlord could buff an entire raid and then some.

That's not to say I agree or disagree, but I'm betting that's what the official line will be.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"