Main Menu

Iksar and JPF

Started by Xarilok, June 06, 2004, 11:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarilok

I was wondering, what creatures in JPF would be KoS to an iksar, barring that I have done nothing to raise or lower any factions there.

My guess is that the villagers and gnolls would be KoS, and the poachers, but are the animals KoS too? Not the griffons, but the bears and panthers?  Any Iksars out there that spent much time there able to answer this, so I don't run in and get creamed by them trying to find out.

Thanks, Xarilok.
Venerable Xarilok Loungelizard - 62 Beastlord and Cat-Hater extrordinaire.

JillieMT

The animals (bears, panthers, and such) are not aggressive to any beastlord, including Iksar. The Brell gnolls will not attack Iksar. The evil gnolls will attack anyone. Normal basilisks are non-KoS, but the genitors are aggressive. Griffs will attack anything, hehe.
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Xarilok

Thank you.  A few more levels and I will be living in JPF for a while.

Xarilok

Just an update:  Spent a few levels on the poachers, and I am now indifferent at the town in JPF, hehe.  Now if only those dang rangers in SFG would like me, hehe.  Either way, its nice to be able to bank and sell in what is a relatively quiet zone.  Also, the mobs here seem to have old-world hp/dps, and newer content exp, making it quite the nice place to hunt.

JillieMT

Completely agree.  :D
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Frehtyar

I am usually duoing with my wifes Wizard, and we found the experience off the Poachers to be phenomenal, I really wish I had read this earlier, because when wifeys wizzy dinged 50, about half the camp went light blue.

On the plus side, 90% of 49 took maybe 2.5 hrs to get thru, so seemed a bit faster than Dulaks or IZ in PoJ.
Frehtyar

The Nameless