Main Menu

Would I be able to handle Natimbi?

Started by wolverine9981, September 29, 2004, 06:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolverine9981

I was wondering if Natimbi would give me good exp.  My magelo is in my signature.  Thanks in advance for the help.  Also any gear suggestion would be appreciated.
wolverine9981 - 58 - Beastlord - The Tribunal

WOW:
Bainee   - level 52 Shaman - Aggramar
Anduhar - level 48 Hunter    - Aggramar

Farrley

At 52, I can handle the Tureptas and some of the underwater mobs, so you should definitely be able to hunt there.  I don't know how the exp would be for you, but I suspect it would be decent.
Farrley
52 Tigerlord of E'Ci

Zeezrum

_________
that'll do donkey, that'll do.

wolverine9981

I run tribute haste 36% and when I hit 60 I will bump the haste up to 41%.  I am also running Attack, Regen, FT, Improved Healing while I exp.  I could pick up an item with 36% haste on it but most are around 50k pp and with that mony i could get about 500k tribute points and run haste for about 119 days straight.

WOW:

negrismorte

Quote from: wolverine9981are around 50k pp and with that mony i could get about 500k tribute points and run haste for about 119 days straight.

dude, what are you buying that gets a 10:1 return for tribute.  The best i am finding these days is ~ 3:1  Sometimes I can pick up an entwood mace for 1k to get 4k trib, but that is becoming more and more rare as people find the trib value.

Oneiromancer

Mantle of Distraction from Grieg's End tributes for 1900, and one night I saw 4 in the bazaar between 100 and 250 pp.  I spent a few minutes switching between my trader and my main, hehe.  Since GE is a hotspot and the nameds pop so often there's a real glut of those on the market, at least on my server.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

negrismorte

yeah, i cant even hunt in GE.  every time i've been since the hot zone, there are at least 30 people in zone.

I will check the mantle again, but I think I have one on my vendor for ~700 right now (was lowest in baz at the time).

edit: please PM me if you don't want to publicly list high value items (nerf bat avoidance)

Oneiromancer

Hehe, different prices for different servers obviously.  Perhaps there's enough newbies/twinks on your server that people actually buy the Mantles (or they know about the Tribute it gives).  I'm not worried about them nerfing it though, since next patch they will probably change the Hot Spots and then the price will probably go up again due to relative rarity.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

wolverine9981

The Mantle of Distraction is one I use often for a good return on tribute for the pp.  I also spend some time, when I get low in tribute points, farming the bazaar for deals.  I was able to get jagged stone-inset spaulders for 100pp once and it has tribute value of 3600.  Also some heavy hitting tribute items are Fist of Iron 15000 tribute points, WLK 14850, and Lesser Knuckles of Serenity 12236.  I use those when I don't feel like farming the bazaar for a couple of hours for tribute points.  I still try to get a good deals on them, usually I will pay 4k pp for Fist of Iron for example.

WOW: