Main Menu

Drak scars

Started by Mrcoolies, November 08, 2004, 05:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrcoolies

Hi
This my first post but have been visiting boards for some time.

I dont know if any of you have been here between 53-54 but the xp is the best Ive found at this lvl and Iam well omw to being 55lvl. I normaly camp on the left side of the zone and pull to my cleric there. Mobs go down pretty quick and can get some nice drops, been getting loads of different kinds of Augs and got a back item with focus and not bad stats from one of those flying squids, also get rubys emeralds pearls and lots of vendor loot. All in all I will be sad when I no longer get xp from these mobs :)

Aeluder

What mobs did you kill there? Left side is.. west? And how long did it take you to go through 53 and 54?
Aeluder Kensington
64 Beastlord
Communion of Souls
Xegony

Mrcoolies

Hi
Was killing nocs kvy dragons commoners and peon basicaly anything that coned white or lower. prolly took me somethinglike 6 hours with breaks.

Aeluder

Hm not bad.. That's what I've been killing... They drop augs? I could sure use some of those... hope I find some hehe
Aeluder Kensington
64 Beastlord
Communion of Souls
Xegony

mojo892

I can confrim that aug dropped in this zone.  Was hunting here between 50 and 53 in groups and no one in my group seemed to loot, so I did most of it, i wasn't looting til corpse had around 1-2 minutes left.  i was getting a lot of gems from these guys and one of them was a starflow stone.  I was selling all my junk afterwards, but merchant wouldn't take this one so I did some investigating. Turns out it was really an aug, with +4 int.  Could also be cut to have +15 and was selling for like 3k+ in bazaar, but I ended up giving to a barter asking for 1k.