Main Menu

ECHO CAVRENS

Started by Hunril, January 27, 2005, 09:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunril

i was in a grp wit 2 of my friends in echo cavrens and it was awsome xp i was there for like 3 hrs and it was great i jumped from level 45 to 49 i was the lowest in the grp of coursse and wen i left a re logged  and they were level 51 ans that is also were i leved from 49 to 51 becasue no ones ever there you jump from camp to camp and kill everyhing but a note to anyone whos gonna do theis when your taking the task master out he has a few guards and you must leave at least 1 guard left in the camp other wist the nast chanter mob it toook 3 level 60's to kill will pop
happy huntin
Hunril Hanglow // 56 primalist of eci
"a great person once said the only diffrence between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits" =)

Oneiromancer

To clarify, the OP is referring to the Southern part of Echo Caverns, which leads to The Deep...not the Northern part which leads to Fungus Grove (and has mobs of level 30 or so).

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Nekokirei

Sounds like you're *are*n't ready to head out to Nurga!  *Do*n't  go to Nurga, the experience per hour of kill *is*n't terrific.  You *should*'n't kill in the first tier down the waterfall, and back to the room with the tracks.  Since you *will*not be headed out there, I *do*n't have to warn you to be careful in the room where the tracks go over the pit--there's a quest gobbie down there with a massive aggro radius.  But, once killed, he won't repop for roughly two hours.  Think it's a Crazed Goblin or maybe a Feriocious Goblin.

=)
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Hunril

well i dont like nurgra i keep it simple poi poj poh  stuff like that
"a great person once said the only diffrence between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits" =)

Nekokirei

Quote from: Hunril on February 15, 2005, 05:46:28 PM
well i dont like nurgra i keep it simple poi poj poh  stuff like that

Gratz on 51!!!

To each their own eh?
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Hunril

ive been 51 for a wile and i dinged 52 today