Main Menu

Need Help Yall

Started by menacing, February 03, 2006, 03:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

menacing

Howdy Yall Need some help thought yall might know  :lol:

Ok heres the Deal im really trying to help my lil bro lvl up and fast he is lvling his 52beasty and was hoping to get him pl'd to 65 at least withing the month...I play about 4hours a nite on weekdays and bout 6-8hrs on weekeds to help the matter i have 70necro/70druid i can either kite with necro alone or 2 box them both for a good duo team. Need some suggestion on where the fastests places would be to lvl this lil beasty. ANY AND ALL help would be much appreciated.

Goradana

There seems to be some kinda cap of how much XP u can get for one single kill, so going for a to high zone wont help, unless u want XP on the 70s as well. Griegs End are very nice XP up to 60 or close to. The necro should be able to run trough those mobs fast.
When he closing in on 60 u can do Nobles causeway. U could also start at 48 in Draniks Scar to start getting the beastlord faction for OOW armor

Et^Cetera

With a 70 baby sitting, there is no risk of dying, but the age-old question still remains, 1 Big kill every 5 minutes or 3 smaller kills in the same time frame?

After spending a long time duoing there, I would recommend the POI factory (as long as the DRU has the key) at the very North or South spider portals. Mobs are low in hp (10k)  hit for 250 max, usually single hits (sometimes doubles) and pop every 60 seconds, non KOS but social, yet a VERY small aggro range. No wandering adds, No casters, no runners and not very spell resistant.

The key here is kill rate - Given the spawn rate, you dont have to run around a camp pulling mobs, they will spawn close to where you fight, meaning less time running back to camp with mob. No loot means you dont waste time looting corpses and they will poof in 30 seconds. Both of those facts mean that you will spend approx 55mins per hour with auto attack on instead of pulling or looting.

You will have more mobs than you can kill, so no sitting around waiting for spawns and you will NEVER get any others coming into camp taking your kills. Just sit near one of the blue portal things and let the DS work. It is perfect PL conditions due to fast but easily killed spawns.  If you want even more kills, move to a "T" intersection rather than of of the end portals.

Mobs are level 55 so will be red/yellow to the BST for a few levels but dont start going LB till 66 so you can spend the next 13 levels in here if you want. 

I did a write up and update on it here:  http://www.beastlords.org/forums/index.php?topic=5927.0

As a side-note. Now that I am 68 and moved onto other hunting grounds, I STILL cant beat the exp per hour in here due to 60 kills per hour with no down time.
Cailus EtCetera with her trusty side kick Elllerton
Always lost, somewhere on AB.

Rith

Your 70 necro could literally own Dranik's Scar.  At 52 your brother's beast should get extremely good exp there plus faction for Tier 1 OOW armor.  Park him at zone, pull a chain of mobs and kill them.

This would probably work through level 60 or so...
Rith RagePaw
63 Beastlord
Vah Shir
60 AA's (current)
239 Tailoring (do people really make 300?)
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1207557