Main Menu

SOLOING THE HOLE ...HELP PLS

Started by kkrunch, February 05, 2006, 05:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkrunch

Hello,
I just turned 51 and got my epic today.  I think The Hole is still a hot zone and plan on hunting there; will be a newblet there.  Would anyone be willing to share their hunting strategy there.  The three areas I would like to understand better is...1.  Can you single pull the elementals at the zi...they seem pretty close to each other?  2. Don't they run when they get low health...seems to me they would run and the other elementals would add?  3.  Aren't there some wanderers that come to the end of the little landing there where you fight?  Seems an early add would probably doom a non twinked L 51 BST.  Thanks in advance for you thoughts and anything else you might want to add!  Hope this is still a hot zone.

Kkrunch

dainfrol

1) You can single pull them.
2) They do run on low health, what you need to do is pull them all the way back to the water's edge.
3) There is a wanderer who comes to the top of the stairs in order to take care of him, pull the ones to the side of the stairs when he isn't around and pull them back by the water.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

FesterFleabaggs

You should be able to single pull them, they do run at low health....use your nuke to control runners. There is a couple of roamers that come up into entrence hallway. One goes to top of stairs and other comes to the front opening by ZL. Just pull to the waters edge and you should be fine. Crusaders use heal spells and have Lay on Hands.
Fester Fleabaggs - 65 Feral Lord
Corrine WinterSolstice - 63 Naturewalker (2 box)
Drozt De'soot - 55 Wizard
Gairith Mourneblade - 56 Paladin (Retired)
Stiy - 51 Monk (Corpsedragger)
Azrothe - 34 Necro
Haileey Commet - 53 Cleric (2 box)

dainfrol

Quote from: FesterFleabaggs on February 12, 2006, 05:12:07 PM
Crusaders use heal spells and have Lay on Hands.

This was my biggest headache when I first started in The Hole.  They do heal themselvs A LOT.  I usually had to cast 3 nukes in order to knock them out when they started to heal themselves.

Good luck to you and have fun in The Hold.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

sicshift

i never had much prob with the healers. with pet toys, haste, and time  your kicks and nukes right, should make for a relatively simple take down. when see em casting, throw your kick and keep hitting until he gets interupted. soon as you get the interupt message, then throw your nuke. rinse and repeat.