Main Menu

Good spot to duo?

Started by Muznum, April 18, 2006, 08:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muznum

My beastlord just hit 50 last night and I have a 56 cleric that I two box.  I'm looking for a good place to go to get decent XP.  I know of most of the good spots for solo, but with a cleric with me, it changes the game so I can take on harder mobs, but I've found that harder is time consuming and time consuming does not always equal better XP. 

Does anyone have any good suggestions of where I might go?  Velks is a possibility, but there's a boxed group that camps the entrance and surrounding areas all of the time, and it's annoying.  Dulak XP is pretty slow right now, but not necessarily bad.  The Mines by Dulak are REALLY slow XP.  Haven't really tried anywhere else just yet.

Waeoth

It looks as though Fungus Grove and Old Sebilis are the hot zones for those levels. I think when I was duoing around that level I had a lvl 70 SK friend helping me with WW in PoN. Another place you could try is GE.

Chickennuggets

Velks would be great for your cleric duo... Depending on your beasts gear of course.  I would say camp the nobles camp... it's a long walk through (can fight there  :-D ) but the camp is just down the drop-off next to the fence for the quick exit.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

Sharrien

AC zone in might be a good spot for you too.  Not a hot spot, but a decent innate ZEM and awesome cash/tradeskill drops.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre