Main Menu

almost 58 BL and late 40's shaman duo- where to hunt?

Started by Tabbykat, May 29, 2006, 08:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabbykat

Hi all , long time lurker here first time poster, I was wondering where some idea's for places to duo, ill probably hunt in velks til 58 but im really tired of it so was hoping for some inspiration to go somewhere else with my shaman partner, who will be late 40's when we leave. Any good idea's for good exp and /or loot ?

Gunzak

Well all of Velks will remain dark blue through level 60.  At level 61all the blizzard spides and crystaline spiders go light blue.  At 63 all the devourers and shard spiders go light blue.  I would stay in Velks until 60 then move on to FG where you can single pull.  At 63 90% or better of the shrooms in FG are still dark blue so you can stay there from 60 to 64 if you wish.  I just hit 64 yesterday so I am not sure how many are bark blue now.

I tried Cazic which is another hot zone at level 62 but I was unable to single pull and the mobs hit too hard.  If I had all my mitigation finished through class and was 64 I could probly solo there.  Max hits were high 200s but when you have 4k unbuffed that goes real quick.

I hear Old Seb is good and is currently a hot zone.  You need to farm a key to enter but might be worth it.  The experience is supposed to be good and there are lots of gem drops.

Greig's End will be a good spot up till 70 but will be difficult until your Beastlord hits 60 and gets his 50% slow since your Shaman might have trouble slowing red mobs.

Taiglin

I always liked howling stones but you will need to 1) get the key (easy) and 2) come up with a way out. If you can crawl the south wing you can get a TP out but that requires keys and the mobs are probably tough at that level. Loved the joint though.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]