Main Menu

forgot to turn note in to Ironu Bastun

Started by kimpeck, May 06, 2005, 11:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimpeck

Ok Hiya everyone...I am a new poster to the board but first off I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who posted info on the epic 1.5. It is awesome to be able to come on here and find the information i needed  Ok I have a quick question...I went to Ironu Bastun to do hail and turn in of the essence of the drog. Forgot to turn in note to ironu to start text but instead just started with track down and it went through the whole text got the letter and such. however, when I went back to Mauda to turn in letter I didn't get the trumpet sound that i had been getting to let me know it was complete. I was still able to follow text and get the info i needed for sphinx fight but I am worried i am not flagged for the ironu bastun turn in..or does it matter now that I am at the Girplane portion in DS.  lol may sound dumb but would hate to find later that I screwed up somewhere 

kimpeck

ok so i guess nobody has an answer for me :-( guess i will find out on my own

KirishuRN

I could guess and have it be wrong where you will have to comlete the whole thing again  :-(

Although I do believe there are several safe guards within the quest that either prevents you from advancing or recovering items that have been lost do to failed encounters. In this case, it would appear that you did not really need to complete this portion of the turnin to advance to the next portion. My advice would be to just keep moving foward to the next portion of the quest to see if you are able to advance. If you are able to advance, then no worries.
Kirishu's Magelo of <Echoes In Eternity> on Rodcet Nife Server

Some people are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your Face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Jzath

I just got the brooch and am heading to Rathe as my next step.

I am assuming you got the brooch without having to turn in the note to her?  If so, I would expect you to be ok, but I am just guessing.

However, I would still go turn it in myself.
Jzath, beastlord
70 bloodmoons
FV server
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1215044