Main Menu

Raid Leader - Classes

Started by jitathab, June 22, 2006, 12:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jitathab

Odd trivia type question, out of the guilds post Time, how many Raid Leader's are BST's? I know 2-3 on AB are BST's. And is this our true raid utility:p

Sharrien

I often lead our raids.  We pass RL around mostly between me, a barb rogue, a couple harry droods and our mage guild leader.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Jazzera

im RL in my guild with a rogue and i really enjoy this job,   :-D

i dont think its our "true raid utility", to be RL  isnt an activity welcome to everyone and require a lot of time and some qualities like the charisma, the patience, etc...  8-)

nevertheless its a nice way to find you an utility during  raids  :wink:

iceborn

Can add me to the list of beastlord raid leaders on Ant Bayle (for United kingdoms). Before me the RL was a cleric and before them it was a ranger. I must admit since becoming RL its the most useful I felt on a raid for a long time.
Iceborn Wolfspirit and Fluffy the Wonderwolf of Antonius Bayle

hakaaba

Ours is a cleric.

I can agree that increasingly, my "utility" comes from learning scripts really well and following them perfectly.

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Helspawn

Add me as well on The Nameless.  I'm also one of the guild leaders.

Fightclubx

I would have to say necromancer is the BEST raid leader, they have alot of time on their hands, what with casting a single spell and all (mana feed) gogo energizer !

Hunni

Ours is a bard with a warrior and a mage as asst. RL's.

Rarrum

I used to be leader of what was the top raiding guild on Xev for a time.  I gave that up ages ago to preserve my sanity, but that guild died some time ago anyways.  Never gonna do that again though, heh.  Being a normal member is so much less stressful.

Now I'm just a normal member in a much livlier guild, and I bite back at anyone that tries to blame pets for things ;p (those dern melee can't control their dern push!)

Shieara

/shrug

I'm one of our main raid leaders.  The other classes we have lead are a druid, enchanter, and sk (a ranger also who does epic fights).  Diverse group for us on Bristlebane.

I used to be the mega-leader but I have had to back off recently due to rl concerns.  Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon though.

tunr

I have lead 3 PU hedge raids, a run thru PoStorms for BoT key parts and a Xanan raid.
Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar
-----------------------------------
We are the beastlords that say -- 'Roar!'

recoil silverclaws

I run CoA aug runs from time to time and have done a few epic raids nothen to big tho, i do enjoy the aug runs tho, looken to soon try and maybe help out with the normal raids maybe but we shall see mwhahaha/
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--