Main Menu

Deathknell raid drops

Started by Pakratz, August 05, 2006, 04:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pakratz

I was checking out Deathknell raid drops at http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?zone=349 and was suprised to see no pet focus item and the only cold nuke focus was on an item not beast usable (shield).  Is there a pet focus somewhere else in POR?? 

Inphared

I can't recall where, but the Item Dev at the time PoR was released (or somewhere around there) made a statement regarding this issue. He said that PoR had no new pet focus upgrades, so you're stuck with Savagesoul boots or the Batfur Sash.

Pakratz

gee i wonder how the warrior community would react if there were no AC upgrades in PoR?

Skanda

Everything I've read from Devs has indicated that PoR was only ment to be a supplement do Demiplane loot and not an actual replacement for that loot. I haven't really seen or compaired the two catagories of loot myself so I don't really know if this holds true.

Denti

PoR is just pretty much the same to DoDh as Don was to OoW, an enhancement but not a replacement expansion in terms of top end gear. Most of the DK stuff is pretty nice in mod2s, but not really good in terms of foci so i personally have a problem buying loot there (besides the aro ear that is). It is difficult to juggle foci around as it is and gear without any focus is really a problem.