Main Menu

Mini Raid Mobs in Sverag

Started by Raetherin, August 22, 2006, 01:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raetherin

Heya folks;

Wondering if any peeps could offer some advice / hints and such on the mini raid mobs in Sverag. I am interested in leading some mini raids into sverag, and trying to 2-4grp these mobs. I cant find much info, and was wondering if anyone could offer some insight please. Specifically, if they are at set spawn points? Is tracking from IZ possible? We are anguished geared and could get say 12-16 ppl mobilised - would that be enough? I am interested in any links or info pertaining to mobs like Cragmar, Funival the Swift, Mengalar, Shelizad the Forgotten, Tandor the Furious and Voadblade. I have search All's but not much info there. Any help would be appreciated.

Respectfully;
Raetherin - 70 - Beastlord - The Nameless

VintruceFV

Well basically its pretty random since the zone changes factions often, they are trackable from zone in. and most certainly 3 groups could do it, each one has their own abilities, they spawn around the outter edge in the pathways, usually in groups with 4-5 lesser mobs of the same kind. I used to be able to pet pull them but the pathing is so bad . My guild found it easyer to just pull them all and either kill the adds or lock them down, expect some ae ramp, and other such goodies, they hit about 5kish max. Have some nice drops.

Katonis

Its going to be very difficult to two or three group these mobs in Anguish gear.  They hit around 5k a swing and most of them AE ramp for just as much and they have to done as range fights.  Alot of them also have AEs as well to deal with.

Kat