Main Menu

COA - Post TSS

Started by jitathab, September 27, 2006, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jitathab

I have to say that some of COA named are now extremely easy once you get level 71+. I dont know if the patch will change anything though.
Examples  - Can not slow any of the named due to MR bug.  We didnt loose any more tanks than normal. All fights against unslowed named. 50-60 slow resists.
Hanvar - AE Slow and stun AE hardly if ever hits. Hanvar is annoying now though as we now had to wait for the adds to spawn.
Ture - Wanton doesnt land, no debuffs from it.

Jelvan event, mob didnt land any AE's either.

The events are not broken as such, as the level 70 toons had the same experience, but at 74 it becomes a trivial zone except for OMM.

Discordant

This happens with every expansion that increases the level cap.  Time was rendered useless when OOW came out.  It only follows that OOW is now useless with the release of TSS.

Denti

Aye, pretty normal. Besides, CoA was pretty easy before TSS already, we cleared the first 3 raidmobs once with 16 players at level 70, just took quite a bit longer than usual.

hakaaba

i'm pretty sure theyre only trivial to resist becasue of the bugged resist code and they should go back to landing now that its been fixed.  But i havent raided anguish since the patch so i dunno.

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Jikaabx

I resisted Wanton the other night, first time that had ever happened.

cleck673

Yup. CoA is pretty easy now. Silent Ressurgence cleared the zone in less than an hour the other day from what I understand.
Tuxthor Jenkins, 75 Beastlord
Ashen Vendetta on The Nameless

hakaaba

i doubt they could have done muram in that time

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Oiingo

At 10 minutes a fight (let's just include trash in the total somehow), it's still an hour to do the zone, which sounds awfully tight, especially once you include the aug droppers and OMM himself.

It'd be fun to see more guilds trying to get their quickest clear times and see just how fast folks can really get it done.  Glad to see my old idea actually had some legs!  :)
Predator Oiingo Boiingo (80 beasty) of <Triality> on Maelin Starpyre

maxawesome

I like the goal on that site of 1-70 in 6 hrs.

That would be somewhat of a miracle I would say. And yes, I'm sure someone's figured out how. That's about 10 min per level avg.

Shamno

My main concern is mob resist. The fact beastlord pet proc slow is the only slow landing out of any slow thrown at it. That worries me.

cleck673

Quote from: hakaaba on October 04, 2006, 07:13:15 AM
i doubt they could have done muram in that time

Taken from http://srguild.com/boards/portal.php

These guys are my server's top guild.
Tuxthor Jenkins, 75 Beastlord
Ashen Vendetta on The Nameless

jitathab

A 2 hr team is easy now, so full on action i can easy see 1 hr.

Pakratz

Looking at the lockout chart shammo posted, assuming lockout timers are the same for all mobs, they killed OMM 1 hr 37 min after Keldovan, so add maybe 13 min for the clear to keldovan and getting him down would be 1 hr 50 min for entire zone.   Darn impressive, but not too close to 1 hr flat.

Shamno

Didn't post anything....it wasn't me. Just before I start getting questions on that. Talk to cleck673.

My guild barely can get one of these mobs down in an hour, just got there and twinking strats still lol.

Oiingo

I think our best was [see edit!] for a full clear, back when we did it.  That's why I think folks in the modern game (with level 75s and the new gear) should easily be able to hit 1:30, but one hour flat is still one awfully fast clear.  Heck, we used to leave targets and start clearing to the next one before the first was dead, but there's still a good bit of trash in between.  The new OOC regen should help greatly with med time, though.

Edit: Oops, should have said 1:30-1:45 for a full clear.  I was reading another post and started typing it in.  8)
Predator Oiingo Boiingo (80 beasty) of <Triality> on Maelin Starpyre