Main Menu

Quick update (9/21/04)...

Started by Tastian, September 22, 2004, 01:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

I've been really busy latly with omens out now, testing AAs, feedbacking bugs, etc.  I haven't responded to as many threads as usual, but I've still read them all and passed along various things.  I just wanted to take a minute to mention some random things...

-  Perfection stacking should be fixed on test atm

-  Updated top 10 list should be out friday.  Omens spells are on that list along with a couple other new items.  Hopefully we'll get some answers soon and our spells will be more functional/desireable soon.

-  I've passed on the fury of combat tribute data I got and atm I honestly hope it's broken because if not then it's a seriously small boost for 90 points every 10 minutes.

-  Please keep sending any actual bugs related to the expansion as well.  Stacking or poofing when you zone or whatever else.  

Anything I missed ask about it here.  Any other issues ask about it here.  ANy other additions to the top 10 list, go figure, mention it here please.  8)

Ekss

Apologies if I've missed this, but have you passed on the problem reported with /pet focus breaking mez?

I would love that AA, but not if it's going to result in broken mezzes all over the place; I use my pet to tank adds on pulls to give the enchanter time to mez them.

Thanks again for your hard work, Tastian.
Ekss Vyxl
71 Beastlord, Povar

Tastian

Yeah sorry that got passed on really early hehe, before some even posted about it.  8P  

No need for apologies though those are the kinda things I figured I missed lol.

jitathab

Something not mentioned before but helpful for all.

Can the targeting rings from the leader AA's be made different colours? Would make using them a lot easier.

flush

Quote from: jitathabSomething not mentioned before but helpful for all.

Can the targeting rings from the leader AA's be made different colours? Would make using them a lot easier.

That's not a bst specific issue, it's a UI change request which is easily editable in the TargetIndicator.ini file.

www.eqinterface.com

My UI
Quotemmm, let the buku raid credits roll in....mmmm...

Caradis

See if you can bring up about our epic turn in mobs despawning without anyone turning anything in to them.

I know the dranik's scar one despawned without anyone doing anything to him and i heard erana in the old city does also.  So its a real pain catchin them up, even when bsts arnt using them.

Gospodar

Epic clickie broken(doesnt stack with Relic.. well it takes hold but no procs happen if relic is up)... As posted in another thread...
Gospodar the Defender of the Ages

Erollisi Marr - Divine Grace

Beerig-FV

Tastian

I'm looking into the endurance thing among others such as fury of combat tribute.  It's now monday, so hopefully have some answers soon...