Main Menu

39 and beyond

Started by kattana, January 21, 2004, 05:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kattana

Hiya agian fellas and felines. I feel privilaged to celebrate I finally made it to the 40th level. (as I dance)  The question I have is the same old rhyme with a twist.

Where would the best place to exp for me with a 65 cleric watch over me. I am currently at Karns Castle in the DL. But I know that 1 train would wipe me out in a heart beat. Any other suggestions?  Thanks you guys.

New Weapon for Sony

Fist of bustyness
click: summons Pamela Anderson 90 min duration.

Have a great day.

Beaneater

Actually, I also have a 65 Cleric that I 2-box with.  

I have been at CoM since 37 actually.  I am now 43.  The mobs from 37 - 41 gave about 2% per kill.   After 41, they are still giving between 1 - 2% per kill.  Not once have I gotten less than 1% for any kill, and everything is still DB to me.  

With a 65 cleric, you can kill reds also.  I plan on trying reavers soon as I log in next time.  

Just kill everything between the zone in and the castle.  I can kill 2 - 3 at once by keeping one on the cleric, one on the pet, and one on myself.  Just make sure to cast MoR (cleric damage shield) on the mobs hitting the pet and the beastlord.
Beaneater Riptastinky - 54 Vah Shir Beastlord
Sycik Sykotic - 65 Dwarf Cleric

Mindlet

You could do the pirate huts in LoY with a cleric. I did it at around 40 with a druid. This means you are getting xp while waiting for the injured wolf to spawn instead of having to come back when they are LB or green.

kattana

Sorry to be so slow but what COM stand for and was is the wolf for. I have a feeling for a important quest.  Thanks for your input it is much appreciated. thanks

Beaneater

COM = City of Mist, located off of The Emerald Jungle in Kunark.  

Kill near the zone in, just past the gate at first.  Eventually you will spawn the Captain which drops A Stone Key, which is used to unlock the castle deeper in the zone.  

Inside the castle is where Black Reavers spawn, which have a chance of dropping Jade Reavers used in Druid and Ranger epics.  Depending on your server, these sell for as much as 20k each.  (And are not lore if I remember correctly)   Again, wait a few levels (around 44) till you go to the castle.
Beaneater Riptastinky - 54 Vah Shir Beastlord
Sycik Sykotic - 65 Dwarf Cleric

Mindlet

The wolf is for the lvl 52 quest spell.