Main Menu

Cestus Dei

Started by diaron, July 19, 2007, 01:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaron

Cuestus Dei on Luclin server is currently looking to recruit 1 or 2 beasts with skill and personality Xserver apps welcome (bonus points if your iksar thou the lesser races are welcome to try :P )for further info contact Adagiox or Drizerker ingame.

Diaron

Lotusis

Great group of people in Cestus Dei. They get stuff dead. Luclin needs more high end BST on the server to BS with since the Troll, Kizh retired /mourn smelly Troll

Humlaine

but you have inph there! /flee!!!!

Khauruk

I may not be high end anymore (hell, never was, at that), but I can BS like a bastard!  Smelly too, since I'm an ogre.

Sad to hear about Kizh...was wondering yesterday if he had retired or not...haven't seen him around.

2nd on CD.....some good peeps there.  I just wish I had the time to raid regularly - I'd be apping in a heartbeat.

Khauruk
TURNCOAT!!!!!

diaron

Kizh still logs on every now n then to see how we are doing

Diaron

Caurion

yay for Iksar Beastlords  :-D

Oscurro

Shaddup handbag! (or was it seat cover?)

Now that I'm playing again, all beastlord loot goes to me!  If you can live with that, feel free to app  :evil:

What we really need is more Vah Shir!

Predator   Oscurro Cazador  
Cestus Dei
Veeshan

Kilori

Bah, Cats! Dogs RULE!  :-P

Khauruk

Quote from: Oscurro on November 13, 2007, 11:21:02 PM
Now that I'm playing again, all beastlord loot goes to me!

If your magelo's right, you need it more than I!  WB.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Helspawn

LOL your right he does need help!

Oscurro

It's pretty close, I haven't updated since I started playing again.  It's been 3 years though so at the time I was #1 ranked on veeshan lol
Predator   Oscurro Cazador  
Cestus Dei
Veeshan

Helspawn

I'm just 50th on nameless.  Atleast before the new expnsion.  I'm sure i've been bumped down a few spots till I can grind out some more levels and gear.  My Magelo is very out of date as well since I'm almost up to 12khp and 11km now.

sunis

any chance of a guild website link?

Illinther Sarantiel

Wildcaller Illinther Sarantiel
(aka the Kitty Blender and the InsomniaKitty)
75 Vah Shir Wildblood of 622 AA's
Member of Keepers of the Elements
Luclin Server