Main Menu

Crimson Tempest

Started by Inphared, January 20, 2009, 10:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inphared

Crimson Tempest is recruiting one Beastlord.

Please get in contact with me before applying.

http://www.crimsontempest.net/

kindarring2

:-D
Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update

Khauruk

Are they new?  One of those guilds just trying to get a start, w/ TSS raiding?
TURNCOAT!!!!!

finzz

First time posting obv. but who is khauruk?? Sure mod here, but I've looked up the name on eqplayer, magelo, etc. cant find it. I might be missing something I guess, any rate to mock the top guild serverwide makes me lol a lil. would love to see your parses  :lol:

Khauruk

Quote from: finzz on January 21, 2009, 10:45:27 AM
First time posting obv. but who is khauruk?? Sure mod here, but I've looked up the name on eqplayer, magelo, etc. cant find it. I might be missing something I guess, any rate to mock the top guild serverwide makes me lol a lil. would love to see your parses  :lol:

Nah....I'm just mocking Inphared :P.

and I don't exist!  I r teh figment!

Seriously though...good luck w/ getting somebody.  Potential BST apps are few here on Luclin - only one very skilled casual-guild BST I know.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

kindarring2

Sorry I was joking. CT was the first guild to beat SoD serverwide. They have 2 active beasts and are looking for a 3rd. They raid from 7:30 est-10:30 sometimes later. Raid sunday-friday but with lockouts sometimes have a couple of those days off. They have everything farmed in SoD and only raiding that expan. This is a true hard core guild (with the nicest people you will ever meet). 90% of the guild or around are all transfers to the server and that's the way the like it.....

Here is the link..

http://forums.crimsontempest.net/index.php?showforum=32

Inphared

Khauruk

My real name is John Galt.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

wildwaters

CT has some good people in it >.<

Inphared

Khauruk that's like the greatest book ever, but

DO NOT DERAIL MY THREAD!

Khauruk

Not that great of a book imo - was very good when I didn't need to skip 50 pages of speech/repetitive junk in the middle however.  I feel cliche for making the reference.

And just think of this as a bump, to keep your thread on top :).

And, to keep pertinent info at the forefront:
Quote from: kindarring2 on January 21, 2009, 12:57:42 PM
Sorry I was joking. CT was the first guild to beat SoD serverwide. They have 2 active beasts and are looking for a 3rd. They raid from 7:30 est-10:30 sometimes later. Raid sunday-friday but with lockouts sometimes have a couple of those days off. They have everything farmed in SoD and only raiding that expan. This is a true hard core guild (with the nicest people you will ever meet). 90% of the guild or around are all transfers to the server and that's the way the like it.....

Here is the link..

http://forums.crimsontempest.net/index.php?showforum=32
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Inphared

Bumpdizzles.

Send Kindarring or myself a tell before applying.

We need another Beastlord.  :cry:

Gartan

Quote from: Khauruk on January 21, 2009, 12:52:28 PM
Seriously though...good luck w/ getting somebody.  Potential BST apps are few here on Luclin - only one very skilled casual-guild BST I know.

And that would be......

-G

Inphared

Biggest recruitment derail I've ever seen.

kindarring2

LMAO.. I guess every beast is happy with the raiding guilds they are in. Well if you guys become unhappy shoot us tells. Beast are the hardest to recuit... Sometimes can take a year or so...