Main Menu

After Completing 1.5

Started by Yzak, September 24, 2004, 07:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eatbugs

By the way, I think we do have the right four drops here - if you return to Muada before aquiring those four items, (I tried just for the heck of it) you get:

You say, 'I wish to make the totem.'

Elder Animist Muada says 'Looks like you may not have everything you need to make the totem, eager beastlord.'
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Satush

maybe brewing for the clay?  :roll:

Fionnah

Has anyone tried talking to other masters?  You know, the 5 guys from Epic 1.5.
Fionnah Shrekswife
66th Level Beastlady and her Valiant Steed, Donkey.
Final Destiny
Ayonae Ro

janabell

generaly tempers are made with brewing try combinding the wood and the blood in the brewing barral  if that gets you a temper then i would put the tember and the medals in the forg

once i can convince some ppl to come help in in Air and get my clay ill give  a frew try's all my triad skills are 250.
Janabell 75 Beast Lord
Guild Member of Iratus Lepus

Drakh

So the items we have are

Combined Essence
Elder Totem Mold
Clay from pheonix
2 Medallions
Gnoll Blood

Was just rereading the original post and i think the initial text has clues to the combines

QuoteElder Animist Muada says 'There is a creature of dark repute in a realm of winds that holds clay made malleable with magic. Once the shape of a beast is made with it, it can aid us to summon those forms from the wild. We have found a way to refine it to help us summon the strongest and most loyal warders. [There is more] too.'

i would guess from this..
Combine the combine essense with the clay to make it "malleable"
The combine the mold with the clay in a pottery wheel to "shape" it

QuoteElder Animist Muada says 'A somewhat peaceful, if not fickle sort, nearby one of our dearest elders in a forest has been touched by the seeping of Discord into Norrath. It has become quite sickly with a dark magic and it has caused it to become extremely violent and seeking blood. Our elder, someone you know, escaped its power and wrath once, but you must help. This creature carries a magical blood which we will use for your totem to honor the lost wild spirits this creature consumed. I understand this creature was strengthened by taking the life of a noble and ancient wolf of our [world].'

Combine the totem we have made so far with the blood (perhaps in a kiln)

QuoteElder Animist Muada says 'You may need companions to aid you, which will test your strengths as a leader and a true lord of beasts. Tell Scout Husman you wish to end the great threat in the Grimling Forest and he will brief you. There are two pieces worn about the necks of as many grimlings. We need those trinkets and they will be difficult to obtain. The two brother grimlings have strengthened beyond our control and are powerful with the help of magic of the wilds. We need the precious metal and magic held in their trinkets and to end their threat. When you have these items, you must return to me at once and tell me that you wish to [make the totem]. Good luck, fair feral one.

This ones a bit less helpful but im guessing you combine both medals together in a forge to melt them down into metals, then combine these with the totem made so far for the final totem.

just one fight to go then ill be working on 2 myself - GL with the combines.

Savage Lord Drakh Darkscale, 69.70 Feral Lord, <Europa> Druzzil Ro
"You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first!"- Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boy Scout.[/color]

Cetathia

Tried brewing this morning, still nothing combines.

We allso have :

Peculiar unshappen piece of wood

and rest full names :

Fierce spirit clay
Scalding blood
Combined essence
Eerie medallion x 2
Elder's Totem mold
Cetathia, Lady in leather!

Cetathia

Ok beginning from zero again.

clay blood
clay essence
clay wood
clay medal 1
clay medal 2
clay mold
blood essence
blood wood
blood medal 1
blood medal 2
blood mold
essence wood
essence medal 1
essence medal 2
essence mold
wood medal 1
wood medal 2
wood mold
medal 1 medal 2
medal 1 mold
medal 2 mold
clay blood essence
clay blood wood
clay blood medal 1
clay blood medal 2
clay blood mold
clay essence wood
clay essence medal 1
clay essence medal 2
clay essence mold
clay wood medal 1
clay wood medal 2
clay wood mold
clay medal 1 medal 2
clay medal 1 mold
clay medal 2 mold
blood essence wood
blood essence medal 1
blood essence medal 2
blood essence mold
blood wood medal 1
blood wood medal 2
blood wood mold
blood medal 1 medal 2
blood medal 1 mold
blood medal 2 mold
essence wood medal 1
essence wood medal 2
essence wood mold
essence medal 1 medal 2
essence medal 1 mold
essence medal 2 mold
wood medal 1 medal 2
wood medal 1 mold
wood medal 2 mold
medal 1 medal 2 mold

Is that all 2 and 3 combines, or did i miss some? I begin over, just done brewing with these combines and no luck, will do Fletching, Smithing, Baking, Tailoring and Pottery now...

Drakh

what about single combines?

when you combine tea leaves in a brew barrel on there own you get 1-3 tea. maybe you need to change the base material in a similar way first?

Savage Lord Drakh Darkscale, 69.70 Feral Lord, <Europa> Druzzil Ro
"You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first!"- Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boy Scout.[/color]

Oscurro

Just a thought...

Clay made malleable with magic

Try combining the clay with some of the enchanter summoned mana liquids (can't think of the name of them for the life of me)

Might need to try it with the mold as well.
Predator   Oscurro Cazador  
Cestus Dei
Veeshan

Cetathia

All single combines tried, and failed. Thanks for the idea though :-)

Cetathia

Item Lore: You think you see heads of beasts in this clay.
Item Lore: The burning blood of an infected creature.
Item Lore: An essence swirls within.
Item Lore: This wood seems to creak when touched.
Item Lore: A medallion touched by a dark magic.
Item Lore: A medallion touched by a dark magic.
Item Lore: A totem only the beastlord elders command.

Identify of the 7 items...

Fionnah

It might require a specific container... bowl instead of oven... kiln instead of pottery wheel...

just thoughts.... a lot of combines require a specific container.
Fionnah Shrekswife
66th Level Beastlady and her Valiant Steed, Donkey.
Final Destiny
Ayonae Ro

Kayzarian

Seperate containers just sparked a thought, anyone remember doing the prgressive pottery quest in Shar Vahl?

For the final step you had to make game peices. You had to collect clay and combine it with rockhopper blood in the bowl given to you when you begin the quest and the combine the clay with a sketch on a wheel.

Just a thought, and looking at the other epics, it looks like we've might have a bit of work ahead of us, especially if it requires a minimum skill level

http://www.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=q69&menustr=120040000000

jitathab

Doesnt seem many working on this, progress ground to a halt and no discussions :/

Combines seem to need another random component, are bugged or something we just dont know about.

Eatbugs

Thoughts based on common tradeskill combines:

Blood and clay in a bowl
Blood and clay in a potters wheel
Two medallions and blood in a forge (+hammer?)
One or two medallions and water in a forge (+hammer?)
One or two medallions and metal bits in a forge (+hammer? Vah Shir Anvil?)
One or two medallions and metal rings in a forge ("")

Hoping to have the blood so I can try these soon - bit tough talking people into heading out to JPF for a 2.0 drop when they're all working on their epic 1.5 steps.  :?
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal