Main Menu

Augments

Started by Knodey, March 16, 2005, 03:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knodey

ok i have two lifesap2 augments in my epic atm , i am wondering what i should put in my offhand , should i stay with my lifetap augment from BH or should i go with Enraging Blow augment , since i seem to tank a bit while grouping , and with the changes coming up , Poison dots as i read it are gonna be losing some of the generated aggro.

bham

I would suggest having 2 off hand weapon. Perhaps a Barebladed Knuckles of Brutishness with lifetap aug for when you want 4 lifetaps, and then a flamelicked claws from RSS with an enraging blow or Chaotic strike IV aug for aggro generation. Use bandolier to swap as required.

Even if they drop poison dot aggro, incapacitate should be all the aggro you need.
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Dumpty

go LT's jsut mem incap if aggro is any problem.
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Knodey

Quote from: bham on March 18, 2005, 05:59:02 AM
I would suggest having 2 off hand weapon. Perhaps a Barebladed Knuckles of Brutishness with lifetap aug for when you want 4 lifetaps, and then a flamelicked claws from RSS with an enraging blow or Chaotic strike IV aug for aggro generation. Use bandolier to swap as required.
well , those items that u listed a huge downgrade for me , heh , but i was thinking about getting shinai out of the bank and putting enraging blow on it for extra aggro . Thanks for replying