Main Menu

Gorilla/Raven/Asp

Started by Kanan, November 14, 2008, 09:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camikazi

Quote from: Khauruk on September 14, 2009, 12:03:20 AM
Hmm...good info.  Thanks, I hadn't heard that hateamt overrides all hate sources.

It's one of the reasons Monk Whorl was put at 1 hate, since they were complaining about too much aggro from using it (bout double what our Foray does). Makes me wonder why ours adds hate directly, while Monk one was changed to give 1 hate? They are both made for the same purpose.

trixbro

So by those calculations are we saying that the initial deaggro hit from all three are the same, but the dps over time from asp will result in a net gain of deaggro (per minute) less than claw?

Camikazi

Quote from: trixbro on September 14, 2009, 06:29:21 PM
So by those calculations are we saying that the initial deaggro hit from all three are the same, but the dps over time from asp will result in a net gain of deaggro (per minute) less than claw?

I'm not sure what aggro ATK drop adds but I'm sure it's not 2400 so yea Raven would, in the course of the minute, have a higher deaggro then Asp, same goes for Gorilla.

Khauruk

Quote from: Camikazi on September 14, 2009, 06:54:44 PM
same goes for Gorilla.

I read that as Godzilla about 5x before I saw the real word.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

trixbro

LoL perfect new aa for troll bsty. Spirit of godzilla......Our warder stands up on hind legs and blows fire....nod.

and thanks for info on the deaggro.