Main Menu

Pact of the Wurine + shrink

Started by Vidyne, June 19, 2009, 05:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidyne

3:     Illusion: Werewolf
4:    Increase Chance to Hit by 20% with All Skills
5:    Increase Movement by 36% (L1) to 56% (L21)
7:    Increase Mana Pool by 440
9:    Increase Mana by 10 per tick
11:    Increase Max Hitpoints by 440

*edit June 18 patch* /addition

*add slide/glide animation, slowing down running animation by a factor of 10, but run speed shall remain the same.
*only effective if shrunk after pact form

Everyone like or dislike the change?  I've talked with 5 other bsts who have it, so I assume its global.

Fuzzbuster

Quote from: Vidyne on June 19, 2009, 05:01:31 AM
3:     Illusion: Werewolf
4:    Increase Chance to Hit by 20% with All Skills
5:    Increase Movement by 36% (L1) to 56% (L21)
7:    Increase Mana Pool by 440
9:    Increase Mana by 10 per tick
11:    Increase Max Hitpoints by 440

*edit June 18 patch* /addition

*add slide/glide animation, slowing down running animation by a factor of 10, but run speed shall remain the same.
*only effective if shrunk after pact form

Everyone like or dislike the change?  I've talked with 5 other bsts who have it, so I assume its global.

From http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=152266

Its reported so hopefully it will be fixed

Beastlord run/walk animation is normal.

Beastlord using Pact of Wurine AA (werewolf form) run/walk animation is normal.

Beastlord using Pact of Wurine + SHRINK = run/walk animation does no longer exist.   My character now does this permanent glide type thing like I'm connected to a rail.  Actually, it looks more like I'm ice skating.  Double shrink has the same effect.

Male Barbarian if it makes any difference.

Edit:   On closer inspection the animation is still present, its just slowed waaaaaaaaaay down.   Need to run a mile to observe the cycle of a single stride.   Also have tried all the other illusions I possess and I can only duplicate the freakish animation in werewolf form.  Key point:  this ice skating gliding slow motion appearance is when viewing my own character through alternate camera views (3rd person, etc).   If I view the beastlord from a character on a second account, -sometimes- the animation does look normal, but usually not.   Fun stuff.

This is also happening to the King Gelidran illuse while shrunk slow gliding like movements
[85 Beastlord Fuzzbuster <Silent Redemption>]
Cazic-Thule Server
[Tue May 26 20:20:53 2009] Fuzzbuster scores a critical hit! (20371)
[Tue May 26 20:20:53 2009] Electrified Trophy was hit by non-melee for 20380 points of damage.
[Tue May 26 20:20:53 2009] You punch Electrified Trophy for 20380 points of damage.

Maylian

Almsot never use pact exclusively, only on a full burn fight so I don't have to click off DE to allow BA to land. Still wouldn't mind if they could strip the buff back like lich did to have an illusion component and a buff side. It would allow me to be a good looking iksar more often.

Nusa

I like the werewolf form, largely because the display doesn't bounce around in combat. But I'll stack an illusion with it if I need to be mounted for more speed. I'm also nearly always shrunk. The super-slow visible animation stuff is new, however....can run across half the zone while only taking one visible step.

Inphared

I noticed yesterday that it happens as well with Orc illusion, and I'm beginning to think this is a problem not only with Pact, but any larger-than-normal model.

Razimir

It happens on tiny model illus aswell. Frost gobo illu, gets the same bug when shrunk (which is already max shrunk). Maybe only playable races are immune on this bug? I really hate this bug, looks very bad.

-Raz

nedoirah

I think the bug exists with all non player character models. I've /bugged it but who knows when it'll get attention.

Razimir

It is fixed now as 15th July patch.

-Raz

wildwaters

Woot!! Lol.

That whole bug irritated me so much.

Kanan

lol.. didn't notice last night.. but thank god
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Blackfive

I just considered it "power-scampering" mode!
Blackfive-Barbarian Beastlord level 85-Prexus Server-Member "Hand of Ka"