Main Menu

Forceful Rejuvination

Started by Martosh, September 23, 2009, 11:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martosh

someone have use this ? is it worth it or it's waste of AA ?

whant to know wath it's refresh exactly, all spell/AA or only spell ?

thanks

jitathab

Its an AA to buy when you got 2500 AA or so, it does very little in day to day use.

It only works on your spells, not abilities, so the best case scenario is you get to cast two nukes or howls in a few seconds. Or maybe 2 slows.

Zunar

It'd be nice if we actually had any spells besides the useless fero with longer reuse timers to make this AA worthwhile  :-P

Kanan

I got it because it looked like a great idea.  But, (please correct mis-remembering) I remember it only affecting spells.

I really wanted it to affect discs and AAs (hit mgb para, hit that then hit mgb para again as one example.  Hit EF, FoS, then BA as my main discing set, hit rejuv then repeat for even better burns as the other main example I'd thought of).  I remember being pissed as how useless it felt after I tried using it for that purpose.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Martosh

so if you click like 3 DD(poison/ice/ice)+ yowl  then click FR,  the 3 DDand yowl  are back right away ? all of it every time ? or sometime only a X% of them ?

Inphared

Quote from: Martosh on September 23, 2009, 06:10:49 PM
so if you click like 3 DD(poison/ice/ice)+ yowl  then click FR,  the 3 DDand yowl  are back right away ? all of it every time ? or sometime only a X% of them ?

It does not have a fail rate.

Martosh

Thanks Inphared

Ho! and BONK Shredclaw for me would ya he didn't say bye to me :wink: