Main Menu

Your first 30ish aa's in UF will be?

Started by bobokatt1970, December 08, 2009, 06:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobokatt1970

So what will everyone be purchasing first AA wise from UF and why?  Just want to see the general consensus for those just yearning to start spending and grinding...

Extra Spell slot
Weapon affinity (only one new level)
Bestial Allingnement (only one new level)
Bestial Frenzy (3 new levels)
Feral Swipe (only one new level)
Hastened Feral Attack (3 new levels)
Paragon of Spirit (3 new levels)
Spell casting Sub (I get too much agro as it is)
Nature's Salve

Not sure of the count there but a good start.. way more that 30 banked but a direction nevertheless.

Then finish all personal other offensive (spell crit, fury of magic etc), then personal defensive (including healing adept, gift) and then absolutely LAST -- anything for the pet.  Maybe after we see the alleged changes to our pet I might reconsider but for now this is my path.

Blarp

Its all in how each person plays there beast

For me

TwinProc
Feral Swipe
(DPS) aa's
Spell gems
Prob SCS as we have a way to gain agro now

Hzath

Hastened Feral Attacks
Bestial Frenzy

after that, still high priority

Feral Swipe
Spell Casting Mastery
Spell Casting Fury
Destructive Fury
Spell Casting Subtlety
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Obsessedwith

what, no burst of power 5 and 6 for anyone?

Vidyne

updated.

Razimir

So far...

Spell Casting Subtlety 3/3
Hastened Feral Attacks 4-6
Bestial Frenzy 3 new levels
Two spell gems

Next ones to get...

Destructive Fury
Spell Casting Fury
Feral Swipe new levels

-Raz

Obsessedwith

am i missing something here, am i the only one that bought the triple attack ones?

Khauruk

They have a very minor dps return, so probably just about :P
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Nusa

Actually had about 45 saved (30 AA unspent, 10 AA in unredeemed MM's, and 5 in almost-finished quests). Then I earned ~15 AA more today.

So what I ended up buying today, no particular order:

2xBurst of Power
2xMnemonic Retention
1xWeapon Affinity
3xBeastial Frenzy
1xFeral Swipe
1xNatures Salve
1xBite of the Asp

bobokatt1970

Aye had 5 MM saved up which gave me 10 extra -- was nice to be able to load those up when there was simply nothing else to get.

I ended up getting Protection of the Warder AA... at its 3rd rank it's 5% mit up to 18,000 HP.  Not bad but then found out that the cleric line of "vie", (like the one our healer merc casts,) actually overwrites and blocks it.  GRRR.  Should have checked it on Lucy first. However still nice for when you simply cant use a merc or have no cleric.

Karve

No-one went for focus of the animus?

Good job our new class aa's are so important eh? ;)

Professional Mad Bastard.

Sriab

tmkeehn

Double Attack, Triple attack, and Feral Swipes 1st here.  I'd rather have the increased passive dps (even if it is miniscule) than more button mashing.  And more DA/TA provies more dps than twinproc :)
Dausheit Goldeneyes
Cohort Chalybeius
Cazic

Blarp

i would hold off on twinproc, it is not working for me maxed out, i did get All dubble and trip act and wep aff  feral hasted ferl. and a few other thigns, i had 30 banked 10 in MM and i  kicked out 70 aa's in exping 1st day.  so i am getitng clsoe to the " needed" aa's lol

nedoirah

I went with weapon affinity feral swipe and tactical mastery