Main Menu

Enhanced Aggression AA's... again

Started by bobokatt1970, January 14, 2010, 09:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobokatt1970

Ok so for the absolutely impossibly expensive cost of the new Enhanced Aggression line of aa's.. do we still get only 10 attack increase in cap pet tier? I mean really? I am going to go swallow some nails...

I've got this line, last level of Blood Lust or whatever for my pet... and the gay "increase mana regen by one per" line left.  I don't know which to go hang myself on first.  Or am I underestimating 50 more attack? 

Camikazi

Quote from: bobokatt1970 on January 14, 2010, 09:36:03 PM
Ok so for the absolutely impossibly expensive cost of the new Enhanced Aggression line of aa's.. do we still get only 10 attack increase in cap pet tier? I mean really? I am going to go swallow some nails...

I've got this line, last level of Blood Lust or whatever for my pet... and the gay "increase mana regen by one per" line left.  I don't know which to go hang myself on first.  Or am I underestimating 50 more attack? 

The Mana Regen one is best of those 3 by HUGE amounts, and I would put Enhanced Aggression over all levels of Taste of Blood combined.

Gutterr

I have to agree.  I wasn't sure what kind of reward getting the mana regen AAs would be, but I notice a difference on my mana bar.  Granted, I can't tell how much the difference is due to the increase in DPS across the board, but I noticed the difference prior to the expansion.

bobokatt1970

wow mana regen... really?  Even with FPOS and POS?  This really makes baby jesus cry... oh well, guess that will be my next then.  Thanks.

Khauruk

More mana regen is more mana regen.  Now that our mana use is effectively agro limited rather than timer-limited, regen is a bigger concern.  Certainly between those three options imo.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Blarp

i was getting 14 atk per rank of EA with uf THIS MAY of been a bug i got it day 1 early access.

Taste of blood is worthless 120% worthless.

Camikazi

Quote from: Blarp on January 14, 2010, 11:45:33 PM
i was getting 14 atk per rank of EA with uf THIS MAY of been a bug i got it day 1 early access.

Taste of blood is worthless 120% worthless.

Not a bug, the cap goes up 10 (I think that is it) but attack has a multiplier of 1.4 I believe, so adding 10 attack would show a 14 attack increase.