Main Menu

UF Gains?

Started by Kanan, February 09, 2010, 04:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanan

Has some parsing been done of the gains from the various upgrades of the UF AAs?

i.e. how much add'l dps is gained from upgrading to the next rank of feral swipe, swarm of warders, etc.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Bumkus

I have not done real quantitative parsing, but I can tell you I got Feral Swipe AA first and plan on doing Pet offensive AAs last

Kanan

I did several other AAs first (Bestial Frenzy, GoM line, SCM), but I have picked up Feral Swipe.  I was just wondering if the 25% dmg mod increase on BA is worth it's 12AA cost, relatively.  i.e. do I get a better return on my time spent on a different AA, such as the spell crit lines?
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Hzath

I did spell crits before BA, getting frozen venom was a big impact on the decision.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Blarp

i did melee spell pet the group BA, the most concictent dps gains.

altho i'm out of things to aa. i got a few crap pots left pet DA.. few otheres ill never use. but hey lets Hope UF part 2 aa's will have something more worthwhile and.. well that takes longer.