Main Menu

Trainers go die!!!

Started by Zeragon, August 27, 2004, 07:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeragon

Last night my guild and our alianse guild was in VT to get AHR down after the server maintenece.

It started bad with our "my alt" coth bot getting killed so we had to spend 90 minutes slaughtering to the coth bot spot for rez.

Then later when we were fighting to get named number 4 down we suddelny get trained by that Named. Funny thing in this is that it was a lvl2 cleric that was parked by that named that logged in and trained us. Just the thought that a guild VT keys an alt to train guilds should get the whole fucking guild Banished!!!
On my server "SolRo" we are only 3 guilds fighting for VT. It is EoM (my guild) CM (our alianse guild) and GM (gathered might). Eom and CM are euro guilds and GM are US. The trainer was named teheuroslaya. just the frigging name sais it all.

I sure hope that GM isnt responsible for this since they have always behaved good. But that shit just pissed us of completly.  :evil:   :evil:   :evil:

We have petitioned and also mailed SS to server GM so I hope that actions will be taken against the one responsible.

Sorry for the ranting just had to let some steem off
WILDBLOOD - ZERATOOTH - 70 - BEASTLORD  - BRISTLEBANE

Hrann

That's terrible, I feel for you man.  I hope the GMs look into it and ban the person responsible.

Kherash

Sorry to hear that.

VT: love it and hate it.

Gotta love VT due to the drops. You can easily outfit a guild until you hit the EPs.
Gotta hate VT due to the obscene hit points the mobs have. Also, the aggro radius is big.
Kejah
75 Vah Shirl Beastlord
Prexus
SpiritWalker Guild

Chance favors the prepared mind.
Louis Pasteur

Dummkopf

I hate trainers as well, thank god i wasnt in VT back when that was somewhat usual behaviour. Happened to my old guild one time in fire, a monk pulled reparm and around 30 other mobs and trained them on us as we were just preparing for a raid, thanks to some awsome players we killed reparm and kitet the other mobs and the additional trains that monk produced. Was probably the best reparm kill we ever did.

a_moss_snake_001

What I don't get is why anyone would willingly and knowingly be part of a guild that engaged in dishonorable and downright dirty cockblocking like this. I'd de-guild in a heartbeat if my guild ever deliberately did anything like that (not that it ever would and any member that did would be instantly removed and reported to a GM).

Lorathir

Quote from: a_moss_snake_001What I don't get is why anyone would willingly and knowingly be part of a guild that engaged in dishonorable and downright dirty cockblocking like this.

In VT and SSRA's hey-day, there was some atrocious behaviour. It seems to have died down somewhat, but it's still there. What's funny is if you was ever to visit one of those perpetrating guilds web sites, there under the heading "Guild Charter" is listed words like honor, reverance, dignity, decency etc.  :?

Not a rant at anyone in particular - just a stab at two faced, sneaky, underhanded shit-bag guilds. You know if you're in one, and if you're not, you know of one. Just like in real life, twats are sometimes hard to avoid.

Shrouded

Is there really a need to complain about this to both mages and beastlords?

http://forum.magecompendium.com/viewtopic.php?t=16784
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner

Zeragon

Yes I think it is. Since we have here a guy who names a character teheuroslaya. he uses an illigal UI that helps u warp ingame. he gets help to get the VT key just to ba able to spil the game for 2 guilds...

I can post this on more class boards with names also so all know about this f*** face

If u dont wanna read it then dont read it.

Gudaman

I''m sorry this has happened to your guild it really is sad the mentality on sol ro does suck. It's not just that the euro's get screwed most of them the higher level guilds really bring upon themselfs. Of corse these opinions are comming from somebody in a us guild who just got screwed on their main time day by a euro guild who didn't leave time untill like 7:30 est tonight.

Zeragon

The thing with solro is that it is the unofficial Euro server. Before we had servers for us europeans most of us came to solro.

Sure I can understand the US people getting mad that we are "stealing" the mobs but it is the oposit also....

My guild is an euro guild but we have several US members.

Why cant we all just work together?