Main Menu

How to give my warder weapons.

Started by Thrashum Gud, February 04, 2004, 12:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrashum Gud

Does it make any difference which order I give Gussy any 2 weapons?  Do I give them both at once or one at a time?

I've never given her anything but 2hb or 2hs so I'd like to make sure I don't mess it up.

Thanks in advance.

Tastian

You can just give the pet two weapons at a time, or one at a time.  If you give one a time then you can dictate which weapon goes in which hand.  If you are just giving your pet two of the same weapon, like mage fists/blades,  it doesn't matter.

Thrashum Gud

QuoteIf you give one a time then you can dictate which weapon goes in which hand.

So if I give the weapons 1 at a time will the first one I give be the primary hand and then the 2nd goes to the offhand?

Thrashum Gud

BUMP

The question still stands, some one must know the answer.

So if I give the weapons 1 at a time will the first one I give be the primary hand and then the 2nd goes to the offhand?

Dummkopf

As far as i know that is the case, first given weapon will be the primary, second the secondary weapon. Cant recall where i learned that, prolly on the old board.

Nanndas

Our warders don't show the weapons. I would assume that all pets that can recieve weapons do so in the same manner. Have a Magician summon weapons and give them to their pet one at a time. This will show what hand gets the first weapon..

Nan
Nanndas - 56 Animist - Drinal Server

Baking - GM + Trophy
Brewing 200
Pottery 179
Smithing 122
Tailoring 115
Jewelcraft 188