Main Menu

Not that ya care, but...

Started by Kashmiir Battlekat, February 02, 2004, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kashmiir Battlekat

Thanks everyone for the "Thanks" :)

Now Im not certain here and am by no means bashing on Fiends, but Im not sure they are fully flagged with enough folks to begin claiming a rotation in PoTime. Now quite obviously I could be wrong here, but I 'think' Fiends still needs another round of Xegony, Rathe and Coirnav to get the full support they will need to claim an Instance.

or Im completely off my rocker :)

PD/FS should be in Plane fo Time within... guessing here, but Im close... 3 weeks or less. Likely much less, but Im being conservative.

Kilantiz Kylong

Elder Kilantiz Kylong
Fires of Heaven

Kashmiir Battlekat

THANKS KIL!

Completed my combines and zoned in to PoTime for the first time yesterday.

Found the Graveyard ^^

Other then that... was a complete waste of a zone....

tiggerroo

/nod, Don't xp in PoTime A, risk>reward I've been told.  It's only good for zoning into the trials in PoTime B.  No zone out either so make sure you go with a porter or have something to cast gate when you complete your flag.
Tiggerroo N'Blinky
70 beastlord kitty
Talionis - Prexus

totania

Quote from: tiggerroo/nod, Don't xp in PoTime A, risk>reward I've been told.

I've already been fed stories about how mobs in Time A give you no xp when they die and that a single faction hit drops you into kos range.

I don't know if it's true or not, but I have no intention of finding out.  =P

Member of Night Eternal

Ghoat

It's not - unless it changed, I never got a faction hit.

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Zorthar

Grats on time Kash, my guild just dropped Bertox in CoD, and hope to get there eventually! ^_^

Kashmiir Battlekat

Its a long road to Time... and 1 I am sure glad is over for me.

Ghoat

Quote from: Kashmiir BattlekatIts a long road to Time... and 1 I am sure glad is over for me.

ROFL! SO not over.  You have one week to beat 5 trials + quarm.  Then, new expansion, new timesinks and some new carrot with flags/shards/faction or whatnot - another VP, ST, VT or Time quest.  EQ is never "over" until you delete/dispose of your account :)

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Voidstalker

Lagus Zergstorm Time !!! BOOOO!!!

LOL j/k grats  !$Cash$!

Kashmiir Battlekat

Voidstalker...

Actually PD/FS has reformed under a new Guild called "Kratos" which is the name for the Greek God of Strength.

It is a good union and one which Im proud to say I am in.

Pravus Dei and Farstorm still exist, but not as raiding guilds. It mostly consists of the folks who did not wish to merge, those who dont wish to raid and those who are part-time players.

We are now looking forward to a great future with Plane of Time within our grasps....

satrulis

Got my Rathe last night, thanks to Sovereign.
Looking for that first Kratos Coirnav kill so I can join ya Kash. :)

Kashmiir Battlekat

w00t Sat!

Ill be online tonight around 5:30pm PST. Hope we doing Coirnav or something. I wanna get the guild PoTime ASAP!

Bengali

Grats Kash, I recently got flagged myself.  Enjoy!
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"