Main Menu

Mmm... Vxed good stuff

Started by Yiktiki, February 15, 2004, 06:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yiktiki

Doing an Exped in Vxed, very nice.  Tough stuff, but not too bad... xp seems to be on par w/ PoEarth.  Named are a PITA, but I am enjoying the challenge level.  Anyone else decided to move from PoE to Vxed for their xp grinds? (c;
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

Dummkopf

We wiped on the trickster yesterday at least 5 times until we decided we couldnt kill him. Groupsetup was SK/Cler/Bard (with poe drums)/Wiz/Rang and me as bst. All were equipped on par with me or better and very much used to do hard stuff. Another guild group killed him but they had a war, 2 clerics, druid, shaman and a rog for dragging. The trickster does around 1500+ dps on the tank so a knight will have problems with 2 healer, with only one its not possible if he isnt already over 11k.

XP wasnt bad, thats right, but for me its not worth it if a normal (and pretty balanced group) cant take out a named.

Yiktiki

Yah. We wiped on Trickster 3 times before deciding to go to bed.  Graveyards sure make ya lazy.  The named was tough.. hitting me for 1847 (only have CS1 tho) ... pally tanking, cleric, shaman, chanter, rogue.  We got him to 47% on the first attempt, didn't even do that good the 2nd.

Its a pain to get to, but a nice challenging breat from pulling gators, trees, n rocks to ZI all day in PoEarth.

I can't say it will replace Earth for xp for anyone just because the wipe and subsequent CR will never make it a fun trip.  But at least its an alternative (until we get this next round of flags done. )  First post was just enthusiasm (pre-wipe) for someplace that gives poe xp.  =oP  The runs back, CR and lack of CR when rogue went LD really kinda soured it.
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

Grymlok

Aye, dunno about it replacing earth, but it might be a viable option for those w/o earth access.  More work for their xp gain, if they are slightly masochistic  :lol:

The Berserker: Foecussed

Zitarthecat

Aye need 2 healers. Even with 2 time geared clerics and a 10k+ pally clerics where almost oom at end of fight.

Morganti

do you need to do the trials to go play in Vxed?

I am looking to drag out nightly exploration of GoD to someplace more challenging
(we did the sewers with zero problems...till we got stuck in a bad spot shrunk and had water issues...

Kossos

i really hate these and will never xp grind there either
passed vxed last night

spent 5 hours on Tipt got up there and the end guy stomped my group we only got him to 50% (

he has a max hit of 2094 so was not pretty

hopefully will be in Kod'Taz this weekend but have to get past this guy 2100hits seems kinda crazy for one group stuff

one good thing i learned how to pull it so know what to expect next time
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=725398" TARGET="_blank"> Kossos 65 Feral Lord
http://www.clubfu.net/" TARGET="_blank">Club Fu
Bristlebane

Choppin

aye that Jihru endboss of tipt trial is a bad boy, need some good healing and tanking there, the rampage isnt pretty oh yea and burn burn burn
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord